Reviews for Masquerade
Brazen Hussy chapter 25 . 11/30/2012
Bloody hell... (too emotionally drained for any other response...)
Prizm chapter 24 . 11/28/2012
This is a really good fic I just happen to stumble upon it I read your other fic too the Art of War very good very interesting. I can't wait to see what happenes next in this one.
AnKiDu chapter 24 . 11/28/2012
Wow... what can I say! Now I'm really excited and - to be honest - a little frightened as well. I partly feel like Soujiku - this story is so awesome, it deserves a not too clichéd ending, but on the other hand I'm longing for a happy ending for Kira and Dukat... *sigh*

But I'm absolutely sure you will find a way to make it dramatic, thrilling and complicated and kind of happy...? *batting eyelashes*

And you should definitely keep writing! I'd love to read a good and believable Kira/Dukat story in future, even if it takes some time. For now I'm happy to have these 2 outstanding stories as a replacement for the final seasons of DS9.
Brazen Hussy chapter 24 . 11/23/2012
OMG that was sad, but I hope you're not going to leave us hanging long - we need a new chapter ASAP! Plus, since we were denied it for both characters in the show, I vote for happy ending for Kira and Dukat. Hope and change, people! Now who's with me?
Soujiku chapter 24 . 11/22/2012
I'm starting to get worried now. That chapter made me sad too, but it was brilliantly written. I am nervous about how it is going to end, and I think that you have the distinction of having written the first story that has made me genuinely worried about what is going to happen. One half of me doesn't want anyone to die, and is just longing for a clichéd happy ending, but the other half knows that these two and this story deserves something better than that, and I cannot wait to see how it ends (even if I am concurrently terrified of the prospect).
Susanne chapter 23 . 11/16/2012
Now you made me curious.

What will happen during the great showdown? Will Gul Dukat do the one decent thing in his life and die for the mess he caused? *Sigh, how dramatic.*

Or will Kira Nerys return the favour and save Dukat's life even if it means dying herself?

In any case there won't be any more bickering. I enjoyed that bickering very much, you know? Don't take too long for the next chapter,will you? Waiting is sooo boring.
icelong296 chapter 23 . 11/2/2012
GOOD HEAVENS! DUKAT REALLY HAD GINVEN UP EVERYTHING IN ORDER TO BE WITH KIRA ! NOT ALL FOR HER, BUT NEVERTHELESS, SHE WAS A KEY ELEMENT OF HIS CHOICE! GODS! WHEN THIS ALL ENDS AND ASSUME THEY SURVIVED, WILL THEY HAVE CHILDREN AND START A FAMILY TOGETHER EVENTUALLY?
Brazen Hussy chapter 23 . 11/2/2012
My God, the sheer level of awesome this story contains is incredible! I won't ask you to do a sequel since I'm just so grateful this exists, and I never again have to think about how they messed up Dukat's character. I will say update soon though!
Soujiku chapter 23 . 11/1/2012
That chapter was truly excellent. I cannot wait to read what is coming next. I was beginning to be worried there for a bit that you had stopped writing, but this chapter was definitely worth the wait; truly excellent.
I will, as always, avidly await the further chapters.
icelong296 chapter 22 . 10/26/2012
ONE MONTH AND 16 DAYS HAS PASSED SINCE YOUR LAST UPDATING! ARE YOU STILL WORKING ON THIS FIC OR YOU HAVE DROPPED IT ALREADY?! WOULD YOU BE SO KIND AND GIVE YOUR LOYAL AUDIENCE A CLEAR NOTIFICATION, PLEASE?
icelong296 chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
WONDERFUL STORY! CAN'T WAIT FOR MORE! GOOD WORK!
Brazen Hussy chapter 22 . 9/11/2012
I love it when Dukat has a cunning plan...
pattifaye chapter 22 . 9/7/2012
Am throughly enjoying this. Have not seen a new ds9 fix for some time and dukat/kira is my favourite pairing. Am waiting very patiently for next chapter
Achelois chapter 21 . 8/31/2012
Wow.. Just wow!
So happy to have read this and it's prequel ( managed it in two very well spent evenings) as I love a good Kira dukat story. Emphasis on the word good, your characterization is wonderful.
The characters are actually a heck of a lot more believable than they were in the final season of ds9. You manage to keep them compelling and develope them into your plot with out sacrificing their believability.
Cudos to you.
The only thing I a wondering is if the Entek you have here is the Entek from the episode second skin? The obsidian order agent?

I am the last person who should harp on another to please write another chapter, but I can't help but hope life is kind to you and inspiration is plenty full so that I get to see more of your work soon.
Thanks for writing this!
AnKiDu chapter 21 . 8/30/2012
Been away for a while... so I had 5 amazing new chapters to enjoy! You are such a brilliant writer, the story is really fascinating - just awesome! More, more, more, please :-D
78 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »