Reviews for Masquerade
loxKardasia chapter 16 . 3/31/2012
Garak and dukat bickering is not only normal, but just so dang FUNNY.

Rachel rejoices for romance. and i admit to being impressed. bravo.
Soujiku chapter 16 . 3/27/2012
Brilliant new chapter, as I said before I am so grateful that a new Kira/Dukat story has come out, and such a good one at that! Your writing catches both Dukat's and Kira's personalities very well! I'm curious to see the reactions of Bashir, Garak, Damar and Entek if/when they find out about Kira and Dukat (if they don't already know of course!). I'll look forward to the next chapter!
Brazen Hussy chapter 16 . 3/27/2012
Another wonderful chapter. I always feel bad having reviewed to demand more but, unfortunately for you, this has become my favourite Kira/Dukat story and I will need closure. Sorry!
Soujiku chapter 15 . 3/26/2012
I can't express just how excited I was to see that you had uploaded this sequel. I have long been a fan of Kira/Dukat and I am always on the look out for new stories and this story (and it's prequel) are some of the best writing I've seen for this particular fandom! I will look forward to anything you might write with great anticipation!
loxKardasia chapter 15 . 3/20/2012
Awesome chapter, and totally worth the wait. The rescue at the end was my favorite part. Im wondering where the story could go from here. Rachel rudely demands that i tell you to write more Kira/Dukat, and i have to say that ive been trying to figure out if you dropped that or not.

You get to talk about plots to your CAT? LUCKY! I have been reduced to mumbling to my computer screen. Rachel is no help at all. Her glorious advice to me? "Make 'em kiss." And she wonders why i ask YOU for help and not HER. Oi.
AnKiDu chapter 15 . 3/18/2012
Another great chapter - you made my weekend! Can't wait to read more :)
Brazen Hussy chapter 15 . 3/16/2012
Oh it's so good I love it all. I am now replacing all the crap last seasons of DS9 with this. More more more!
AnKiDu chapter 14 . 3/11/2012
I really had to force me to cut in on reading once in a while, otherwise I wouldn't have gotten any sleep the last days ;) The sequel is even more complex. Great to bring in all these other characters like Garak, Damar, Sloan, Sisko, Quark,... and you got them so perfect, it just makes fun and is very thrilling to follow the storylines. I like the amazing twist in chapter 7. The "split-screening" doesn't irritate at all.

Love the Jake/Zial pairing, hope to read more of them ;)

And I'm really glad that Dukat is back in this chapter and I can't wait to read what's happening on that shuttle between him, Odo and Bashir.

I hope there are many more chapters to come :D
E chapter 14 . 2/29/2012
Loved the chapter, per usual. ;D I am really happy that it centered on Dukat, and I think I was as shocked as Sisko when Julian wanted to go.

I forgot Ziyal was still alive in your story (How horrible of me! :( ), I hope she ends up with Jake. ;)
loxKardasia chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
Oops. Wow, you must really find me annoying. This space is for reviewing your story, not discussing mine.

This chapter was excellent. I enjoyed the sweet moment between Ziyal and Dukat. He's really so likeable when he's around her, despite his being a maniac and all.

Rachel insists that you are trying to "sneak" in some Jake/Ziyal. I see where she might think that, but I don't know your writing style well enough to guess whether or not you would attempt that never-before-seen pairing. Good luck if you are.
loxKardassia chapter 13 . 2/25/2012
Thank you! That helps a lot. I guess this sort of writing calls for creativity. Thats kind of ironic since im not even creative enough to come up with a good title yet. Since Cardassians are so secretive and such, i always imagined that they keep up the act even alone and behind closed doors (to a point anyway). Thats whats making it so difficult. Even when they come to a mutual understanding of sorts, garak and nira are still Order agents, exiled or not. nira is going bonkers trying to figure out if this is just a cruel game and garak is still paranoid as always. It makes for some interesting writing, but i find it impossible to get PAST.

Excuse the assumption that you are female, whether you are or not really isnt my business, but Rachel and i usually say 'she' in reference to ANY fic writer we dont know because a majority of them ARE women. or girls. whatever.
E chapter 13 . 2/24/2012
Great, poor Dukat's going to end up in prison again. :(

Unless of course he outsmarts them or Sisko believes him. :)

I loved this chapter! Your story is amazing, and so well written! I hope to see more K/Du later. :D
loxKardasia chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
Im reviewing again to say: (1) Thank you SO much for all of yor help (2) Please excuse my previous sarcasm and rudeness. i was frustrated with some not so wonderful stuff going on at home. Sorry about that. (3) Your story is, as Rachel said, PURE AWESOMENESS!
loxKardasia chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
My cousin was reading this with me and suddenly she started jumping up and down shouting "That's Damar, that's Damar! She nailed it! That's Damar!"

I guess she meantt that you got Damar's character perfect. Congrats. Anywhoo . . . i just wanted to tell you that because I thought it might make you happy. Whenever Rachel tells me that i wrote a character right, it's like, "Yahoo!"

I have applied your ever helpful suggestions to my story, and it's ten times better now. When i finally post it, you deserve story credit. BUT, I am faced with a problem. Whenever i try to have Nira and Garak show any affection towards each other, it's WAY too human. i attempted to make stuff up, but it ended up as very un-Cardassian. I call upon your Cardassian genius to help me! Please! and by the way, just out of curiosity, what does your username mean?
loxKardasia chapter 11 . 2/4/2012
This was an interesting chapter. It made me think.

You are a HUGE help, and thank you for pointing out those things that I didn't think of. You are a genius at this, I swear.

Hmm . . . Very good ideas.
77 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »