Reviews for Masquerade
E chapter 10 . 1/30/2012
Yes, new chapter! :D

I loved this one. The only thing I didn't like was the fact that there was no Dukat, but I'm sure he'll be coming back soon. ;)
Brazen Hussy chapter 10 . 1/29/2012
Oooh gripping stuff - can't wait for the next chapter!
l'ombre de tes yeux chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
Apologies, I know hacking your own reviews page isn't very good manners, but I couldn't think of another way to do this...

loxKardasia, this message is for YOU:

I find it very peculiar that you have enough access to the internet that you can read (not to mention *review*) fan fiction, but you can't read an email. Still, in the next chapter I post, I'll write a special footnote just for you. That'll be all I can do, I'm afraid, because I'd rather not clutter up all the chapters/reviews page with extensive non-story communication in case the mods decide I'm breaking the rules or something.

And ease off on the sarcasm, please. I'm trying to help you, there's no need to be rude.

***end message***

sorry guys, I promise to delete this non-review forthwith.
loxKardasia chapter 8 . 12/13/2011
Riiiiiiiiiight, because in my desperation I've tooooootally neeeeeeeeeeeeever tried thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat before.

Alright, just to be sure, I'll try and send you an e-mail tonight, okay? Tell me if you get it . . . I'll tell you in a review if I don't get a reply.

Thanks for all your help on this.

I liked the detail and description in the last two chapters. I can really see Cardassia, or at least your version of it. It's a real talent when people can write that out so well.
roxana76 chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
Thank you for providing 2 more chapters, I really look forward to the alerts in my gmail telling me they've come! Really love the twist at the end of chapter 7 as well. Fantastic quality writing :)
loxKardasia chapter 7 . 12/6/2011
Of course, an update might help . . .
Orit Ellan chapter 7 . 11/27/2011
Nice twist, I was waiting for something like this. I still love it!
loxKardasia chapter 7 . 11/24/2011
Good chapter.

I was worried about that little issue. The internet is VERY glitchy at my house. I've asked for help on this before from other people on FNN (they didn't have anything for me) and the only way we could communicate was like this: I would send a question through a review and they would answer it through a little footnote at the end of the story. But that would sometimes clutter up their page so they would put their answers on their profiles for me to read.

If either of these arrangements are in any way problematic, please don't worry about it. I might be able to find some help from someone else. Though i would be REALLY grateful if you would help me. I have such a tough time with getting characters into a realistic romance.

Thank you.
loxKardasia chapter 6 . 11/20/2011
Hi. I think that this is a really good story. I love Cardassian stuff, but for some reason more than half of it seems to be slash, which i DO NOT enjoy. I don't swing that way, and I don't get any entertainment out of reading about people who do. But that's just me . . .

Actually, i'm reviewing to ask for some advice. You seem to have Garak down pretty well, so i was wondering if you could help me do some work with his character. I'm doing a Garak/OC story (not posted yet. I don't even have an account thingy or whatever on FFN yet) and i was wondering about what you think he would do if he realized that he was falling in love with her? She's Cardassian like him.

Gotta go, bye.
StevenM chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
Great stuff! Keep it up!
Demon-Something chapter 5 . 11/13/2011
I burned through these two stories in a couple of hours, wasting valuable sleep on a school night... and it was definitely worth it.

Your characterization is amazing, watching Kira and Dukat become exactly what they never wanted to be out of desperation and paranoia was a... beautiful thing to read, in some twisted way. The same also goes for Dukat's plan, having it all steadily shatter into smaller and smaller pieces, eventually causing him to give up all he ever held dear was heartbreaking. However, Dukat does verge on "too good" status at times, but he's still nowhere near perfect, so I can excuse that.

But how exactly does a revolution on Cardassia go? Kira-as-Iliana can't garner enough supporters before the Dominion shuts her down... brutally. However there is Garak. The impossible always happens with Garak around...
roxana76 chapter 5 . 11/9/2011
Another fab 2 chapters :) but poor Dukat's scales falling off :(
roxana76 chapter 4 . 11/8/2011
I love this new story. Reminds me of Fearful Symmetry, but better in my opinion :) Please keep writing new chapters! let's hope life gets better for Dukat very soon...

Also, I loved the Covenant reference for chapter 3. What a great band.
Orit Ellan chapter 3 . 11/1/2011
I feel bad for Dukat. That cell sounds absolutely horrible... and you do an excellent job describing the conditions and what effect they have on him. As much as I like conversations, it's just a little bit better with a descriptive language to go along with it: And I think you make both very believable!

So... I wonder what Sloan will do next... poor Kira; I've got a feeling that she will mind...

Happy halloween-stuffs to you too!
Orit Ellan chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
I'm curious about what will happen...

I like your language. I just wonder why you use ' instead of "? But I guess it's probably just a matter of taste. I don't know if it's actually inaccurate or not. I'm probably just unaccustomed to it.
75 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5