Reviews for The Meaning Of Life The Merging of Two Evils Seq
CG1 Temporal chapter 17 . 10/26/2005
Nice sequal so far. Interresting plot twists. I would also like to the drawings that you did. Thanks for the great fic.
ficreader chapter 6 . 5/11/2004
hey man great story keep it up i anticipate great things from you!
R-Krulle chapter 10 . 2/3/2004
I do like this Cross over, You have incorporated everything very nicely. Hope to read more very soon.
2 fan chapter 10 . 1/27/2004
great story, i like the progressive character development...keep em coming...
Xanatrix chapter 9 . 10/14/2003
Damn dude! Finish this quick. I know, I know, it's hard to do it with school and everything, but he just fucking cut the planet in half! Goku ain't gonna like it. Neither are the rest of the Earthlings. Well, I just hope you finish it! It is totally awesome.
Majin Trunks chapter 1 . 9/3/2003
I think this story is awsome,about the Majin buu

thing I wuoldn't put him in it if I were you but how about The legendary super siayan making an appearance,like he comes shooting out of the guys body and says hes the reincarnated demon then he can fuse with Sio for even a harder great story keep it up,and I'd like to see this picture of him thanks.
Pokino3 chapter 1 . 1/19/2003
this is some some peice of work, and you've gotten better at writing since your last fanfic...i bet you've been thinking of these ideas for a long while now, haven't you? keep up the good work...

P.S. thank you Jacob for that VERY detailed explanation, lol(who knew?)
Jacob chapter 7 . 11/20/2002
this is a great story and I think Majin Buu shouldn't be in it because he would be extremely weak compared to Denonu with his Guyver unit on at S.S. 3 because just in S.S. 3 his power level would be over 100,000,000 because S.S. 2 is greater than that and a Guyver unit enhances the wearers power by 100 times. So if his power level as just S.S. 3 was 150,000,000 with the Guyver unit it would be 15,000,000,000, and even Evil 7 star Shenlong and Super Android 17 aren't that strong. (anyone reading this review who doesn't know who they are they're from Dragonball GT)
Guest chapter 7 . 11/18/2002
dope chapter. keep up the good work. as for majin buu, too many evils might screw up the plot but its ur choice
THE One chapter 6 . 9/28/2002
Dude i've been following this story from the start. and i would love to see if denonu is anything like my imagination. Btw is billy that bully going to be making another appearance?
Jacob chapter 6 . 9/22/2002
great story and i would like to see that picture because it's hard to imagine fighting if you don't have a face to use
J chapter 5 . 8/13/2002
it is a great story and i can't wait for the next chapter to come out
J chapter 5 . 8/11/2002
i love this story and can't wait for the next chapter