Reviews for Fix You
Annie Thea chapter 5 . 5/25
Nooooo, kept kissing, this is tooo delicious! Haha Trent is too stoic even this wandering thought said so, but that makes it all the more attractive!

Oh Y_Y Poor Gray... Just reading through his thought hurts as well. You handled him beautifully, i could feel Gray's pain flooded all over the paragraph, darn it, my inner Graire is screamming Y_Y

AND OMG WHERE IS THE NEXT BUTTON? WHERE? WHERE? It has been 2 years since your last update eh Y_Y Oh pleasee spare this fangirl soul and let me know you still have the intentions to continue this... it is too good to stop now :(
Annie Thea chapter 3 . 5/24
Somehow i really like the tiny details of how you describle Trent's action, those descriptions, despite short, speak heavily of his personality and perfectly capture Trent. Ex: "exert a small amount of force to pull the letter away from me." that sentence somehow have a BIG impact on me let me know he was very indifferent about the letter, and because the force was so light it bring a huge disappointment to Ellie... uhmm my heart is aching Y_Y I get the same feeling with Ellie sometimes, when you putting too much effort and hope into something, just to see it being handle so casually by someone else. Ugh! that hurts.

Oh darn it ! A misunderstanding that lead to the begining of love. Haha, i laughed at the conversation between Trent and Claire lol It was just soo.. Doctor like! For the first time I feel like hating Gray for disrupting their conversation! Darn it Gray.

Great chapter by the way, i really like your writing!
Annie Thea chapter 2 . 5/24
*Since fanfiction wouldn't let me edit my review for the first chapter, I have no choice but to insert it here, hope you won't mind.*
Oh by the way, 22 year old are still considered quiet a young age for Trent to become a Doctor. Usually in the US, it takes about at least 10 years for one to be graduate from Medicine school (4 years of bachelor, then 6 years of med school), so if you set the story to be somewhere in the US, he should be at least 28 when he earn his tittle :D. I am also inspired to be a doctor and damn it the path is really frightening to think about haha.
Here is the review for chapter 2:

Oh dear, I like seeing a Doc with his social mask on haha. Put on a smile but answer flatly lol I never imagine Doc to be that type of person. I like your Trent' POV, he seemed very dark and cynical somehow haha, yes. Although I am a fan of Graire, but I wouldn't mind giving Claire to this kind of Doc.

Your version of Gray seems pale in compare to a mature and experienced Doc. My heart for Gray is protesting a little bit :(! Anyway, I am really interested to see how their triangle relationship turned out.
Annie Thea chapter 1 . 5/24
I came here for Gray's moment, but was unexpectedly and pleasantly surprised by the Doc's POV. I am enjoying the story so far, Doc seemed like a mature and stoic person, exactly the way i imagine him to be in the game :) Most of people describes him as being rather air-headed and clueless when it came to other things besides medicine, but to me Doc should be exactly like how you depict him : stren yet very considerate person.

Poor Popuri and Ann for dragging Claire all the way from the mine to the clinic haha.
hobo ghost chapter 4 . 4/5
that is a fast development... great plot tho, but the character development seems to fast
JellyLove01 chapter 5 . 12/29/2015
I love this so much omg
Guest chapter 2 . 12/14/2014
Poor gray!
Mnemah chapter 5 . 12/1/2014
Yay, you have continued! What an awesome fic, the first I've read of this pairing and I love it! You've made Trent interesting, and Claire is the total opposite of him and it works! I like the changing POVs, it's a favorite style of mine personally, and I think it works so well for this story. Very curious as to where we go from here, please can we have lemons? ;D
oreocheesecakes chapter 4 . 12/26/2013
Interesting :) oh, drama. Looking forward to the next chaps! :D
X-Lady Black Pearl-X chapter 4 . 9/24/2013
Noooo, it can't end here.

Ah, oh well. I understand how a story can die off. If you ever get the inspiration to update, that would be wonderful, but I understand if you don't as well.

This was great read! :)
Claire DuPont chapter 4 . 4/13/2013
Please continue this...
You are a very good author :)
The Yoshinator chapter 4 . 2/25/2013
I like this! Please continue.
Lauri3n chapter 4 . 11/21/2012
This is great!
jory014 chapter 4 . 9/16/2012
Surely loving the development! :)
Good luck with your fic!

MorWolfMor chapter 3 . 12/31/2011
Good job :) I liked how it turned out so far.