Reviews for Fix You
Guest chapter 2 . 12/14/2014
Poor gray!
Mnemah chapter 5 . 12/1/2014
Yay, you have continued! What an awesome fic, the first I've read of this pairing and I love it! You've made Trent interesting, and Claire is the total opposite of him and it works! I like the changing POVs, it's a favorite style of mine personally, and I think it works so well for this story. Very curious as to where we go from here, please can we have lemons? ;D
oreocheesecakes chapter 4 . 12/26/2013
Interesting :) oh, drama. Looking forward to the next chaps! :D
X-Lady Black Pearl-X chapter 4 . 9/24/2013
Noooo, it can't end here.

Ah, oh well. I understand how a story can die off. If you ever get the inspiration to update, that would be wonderful, but I understand if you don't as well.

This was great read! :)
Claire DuPont chapter 4 . 4/13/2013
Please continue this...
You are a very good author :)
The Yoshinator chapter 4 . 2/25/2013
I like this! Please continue.
Lauri3n chapter 4 . 11/21/2012
This is great!
jory014 chapter 4 . 9/16/2012
Surely loving the development! :)
Good luck with your fic!

-jory014
MorWolfMor chapter 3 . 12/31/2011
Good job :) I liked how it turned out so far.

~Wolfy
redacted357123123462 chapter 2 . 11/25/2011
you're far too talented for your own good.

i'm jealous. :/
Akeemi-chan chapter 2 . 11/16/2011
I absolutly ADORE it! can't wait for the next chapter! ;u;
Ruphira chapter 2 . 11/3/2011
Aw, poor Gray. (I don't feel bad enough to want to change the pairing, though...xD)

Trents character is really turning out well; kudos! And Claire is developing nicely too. It's interesting to see all the relationships between the characters, and you write them very well. Also, good idea making Ann and Gray related! That should prove interesting...

I thought the whole Help-me-find-my-lost-wallet-and-keys thing was pretty creative, but seems like she doesn't know who he is yet. I guess things will probably change when she does, what with her hospital complex and all.

Anyway, excellent chapter. Looking forward to the next update .
MorWolfMor chapter 2 . 11/3/2011
This is pretty good :) I wonder what'll happen next :D
Ruphira chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
Haha, the ending caught me by surprise, but in a good way. I'm SO glad to see more DocxClaire fics, so let me thank you! xD

The style really seemed to suit the doctor. I'm not sure if you're looking for concrit or not, but I only noticed a few out-of-place semi colons, and there were a few "he"s and "him"s during the doctor's narration - as if you wrote it in third-person first. Not that there's anything wrong with that! Just thought you might like to know. :) other than that, it flowed, was flawless and very intriguing.

Looking forward to more of this, update soon and keep up the great work!
HorseGirl784 chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
This is pretty good.

I love the Doctor x Claire pairing, so you'll probably be seeing more of me. Anyway, I like how you wrote this; you're style really suits the doctor. You've nailed both his and Elli's personalties as well, and I liked the little scene with Anne and Popuri. Very cute.

It was a bit short, but that's my only complaint. This is very well written; only a couple of minor grammatical errors that I saw, like commas needing to be periods. But other than that, I really like this.

~Horsey