Reviews for GW0:2 Gundam Wing Zero II
Lady Adelia chapter 10 . 6/5/2003
I like.
fuzz chapter 11 . 3/23/2003
it's not a bad story on a whole. the plot is not to tally original, but has a lot of twists. there are parts that seem to be missing here and there, but in general the whole story stands on its own, without heavy ooc. it's actually better than a lot of stuff i've read here in the gundam wing section. however i have several suggestions to make the story better, that is if you are willing to do so. on a whole, i'd suggest you flesh the story out. as i mentioned before, there are quite a few holes in the story where you wonder what happened, why did this happen etc.

my first thing would be to fill those holes. these plot holes just make you wonder how did this happen. it seemed that the plot did not developp as well as it could. for example the relationship between sylvia noventa and wufei. i'd kinda flesh it out more and tease it out. there just wasn't enough writen to show how their relationship grew.

flesh out the action scenes...gundam wing is an action adventure drama...it logically entails that there be big fight scenes detailing each battle of each gundam and their pilot(get miliardo involved in tallgeese 3)

give a little more backstory...look at endless waltz movie, they gave reasons for each pilot's actions and motivations. 7 years have passed, the pilots have changed, give a bit of flashback to show how they changed.

simply put, words are cheap use lotsa 'em!

so in general you did a great job, though it could be done better...i'd call this a good draft. i can't wait to see if you'll rewrite this...and flesh this out
KnighteWolfe chapter 4 . 2/19/2003
So far it seems interesting. There are some spelling mistakes, not many. They should be correctable. Relena's brother's name is spelled Milliardo. Other than the really small and overlookable mistakes, I like the story.

Keep up the good work.

Knightewolfe
Guest chapter 10 . 10/19/2002
a suggestion would to put up another chapter.
Guest chapter 10 . 10/7/2002
Update! yeah baby
HeeroIsHot chapter 10 . 9/21/2002
Great chapter! IT WAS AWESOME! Omg I had liuke 10 feelings of deja vu in this chapter, the2 most obvious being one from the ending of endless waltz, with Heero blasting down another base thingy with Wing Zero, as the person inside is like I will rule and stuff, and then the other part where Odin was telling Heero to join his side...how MUCH was that like Star Wars? Omg, lol, its like Heero, join the dark side of the force! lol sorry but it was. Lol, Was that the end though? It kinda looked like an ending, but theirs no way that chapter WAS the ending, cuz it like...needs more a happy ending, like what Heero does with Relena and stuff, ya know? KEep writing this is an awesome kick ass story! Yeah baby! lol

**Sara**
Hot Balla chapter 10 . 9/19/2002
wow! soo cool! Heero a President! That's the best idea ever! keep going please! It's a great story!
Raven chapter 10 . 9/19/2002
I really like this story, it's real good-hope there's more.
Yuki chapter 9 . 8/18/2002
Sugoi! This really good, so original. Please continue!
Kiriko chapter 8 . 6/8/2002
Write more! Please.
HokuYuy1 chapter 8 . 5/12/2002
Please please please continue! I'm getting hooked on it and i can't stop reading it.
Kiriko chapter 8 . 5/5/2002
You're updating fast. Yay! Keep it up.
Bunny Sakuno chapter 8 . 5/3/2002
very very very cool so far! i really like it! please update soon! ;)
Kiriko chapter 2 . 4/29/2002
Yay! How cute ! And w/out being stupid! I applaud.
eunc chapter 2 . 4/29/2002
very good. wonder what it would have been like if Duo had gotten married. anyway, write more.

can't write a long review right now. under servailence. (is that how you spell it?)