Reviews for Shannon Fairholm
RainGirl9 chapter 2 . 2/27
We, I really liked it so far. I wish you were going to continue. I want to read it!
BillingHerro chapter 2 . 8/4/2013
I am actually new to this fandom, and it seems like I missed the boat by a few years because there are so many discontinued fics out there, and so few new ones. I don't really know why I am telling you this, except to let you know that there are still people out there who are interested in reading more of this fic (even if they are late to the party, like me)! I personally think this is a really cool idea, and you are off to a great start.I hope you will continue it one day soon. Please think about it at least? :)
Illustriousgiraffe chapter 2 . 1/15/2013
Omg this seems like an amazing story I loved the beginning, it was just lovely and I hope you realize that lots of people like and would love to see more if this story. Best of luck with dealing with ur muse!
Kiwi chapter 2 . 1/6/2013
I really liked your first chapter of this story. I hope that you will someday find your motivation again and continue writing this. I think the story's idea is very good and has a great potential. Maybe if you watch some movies like "The Mummy" 12, some "Indiana Jones" or "The Extraordinary Adventures of Adèle Blanc-Sec" you'll get some more ideas :) Also a little Jane Austen often helps ;)

Best Wishes
Kiwi
Strange.Laughter chapter 2 . 3/27/2012
I'm reading it...See.

I just wanted you to know that I thought the first chapter was very good, brilliant even. I wish you luck and I hope you fint muse.
Crystal-Wolf-Guardain-967 chapter 2 . 3/5/2012
i loved it! can't wait for more!
Ryn of Magic chapter 2 . 2/4/2012
Thatsucks, i really liked where this story was going. I wish you would update.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/19/2011
Please continue! I was so sad when u said that these were on hold! :[
RememberTheMuse chapter 2 . 11/22/2011