Reviews for Whipstaff Tales: Plaits
samus18 chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
Really interesting, charming, and clever story. :) Kudos for keeping them all in-character; it's a true gem. I enjoyed reading this very much. Thanks for sharing it. _
omega1979 chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
i love this story, i could envision every character so well. you have done such a fantastic job
SummerMistedDragon chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
Love it!
AnimeDreama chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
0.0 I gotta give it to ya: i would have NEVER imagined Stretch plaiting someone's hair - but oh my god I laughed! :D Excellent story!
CSMichaelis chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
I very much enjoyed this story. you did great keeping stretch in character. it really was an awesome story
ColorGuardSweetHeartHottieFury chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
Mia Vaan, I really liked this story, for your first Casper It was great :), I hope you write more. I took a couple days or a week or so to read this due to school happening and drama, but I like this its really really fun :) I'm wanting to know if their relationship is anything more or something... I just can't wait to read more I really love it, its super fun... Well gotta go... Oh and Happy Halloween, Blurr Girl Outie... Hope you have a wonderful night, talk to you soon hope to see more soon... Have an awesome day :) ;) :D ;D Thanks for this wonderful story it was really good I loved it :) ;)
Margot-Eve chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
This is such a fun story! ;D I loved Stretch! You did fantastic work IMHO ;]
Rainlily216 chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
Wow this was amazing! I totally get the trying to keep Stretch in character thing, but you did that perfectly! Please continue writing!
The Wriiter chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
I absolutely love this.

Stretch is definately in character!

I loved the bond you built between him and Amy!

So adorable; amazing job! :)
SLRisme chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
This is a great story, I really enjoyed it! The humor was great and your characters are loveable- I hope you write more of this one day!
FrissFrost04 chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
Loooved it Hee, Casper... good times!

Every time I read Stretch's accent it reminds me instantly of Gwizdo from the TV series Dragon Hunters. I guess that's because they both have a New Jersey-ish/New York-ish accent. xD

I enjoyed this piece! Hopefully I'll come back to re-read it when the new episode of TWD is over. :P
BJlover chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
Cute story. Very cute. I hope you write more Casper stories.
nineteennintytwo chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
Heya! Welcome to the Casper fandom! (Only joking, you told me about this story already xD)

This was just adorable. And you make writing Stretch look easy. I remember trying to write for this fandom; it turned into a disaster (and yes, I know I've already rambled on about that to you).

I would love to see you write more for this fandom (but don't forget about your Megamind stories!)