Reviews for Italian Lessons
Ducki9 chapter 1 . 7/3
Pleaseeeee I want a sequel !
Ricardo x Fem27 is an unexpected couple but I started to like them. I loved the chapter, it was very well written.
Il.mio.nome.e.Chrome.Dokuro chapter 1 . 10/11/2014
Oh wow... this is so HOT! It's really got some honest to God passion in the sex scene and that could NOT have been easy! (least not for me -_-;) Great job!
QLGingerBlade chapter 2 . 1/5/2014
A shorthand for Ricardo would be Rico.
Good job.
TunaFish Of Vongola chapter 2 . 11/27/2012
I'm now in love with this secondo27 I need more XD
ShadowFax100 chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
OMG i love this story soo much you did good work on this story :)
hibari-broya chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
Omg, that was wonderful. I'm usually not one for crack pairings, but that was so well written and flowed so smoothly. I loved it! Wonderful job! Though there were a few errors regarding present tense and past tense, it was still wonderful.
I loved it, axdvgtfyd.
Yuna's Reincarnation-1 chapter 2 . 3/29/2012
can't wait to see the sequel, wonder what reborn's reaction will be?
the Black and White Soul chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
Beautiful
Kajune chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
Very...sexual? Anyway, congradulations for writing a story for this pairing. You're definitely one to complete a story of this pairing, but I've drawn a picture of it before once, and is in a long progress of finishing stories of them.
capru chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
Wow, this is really good. There needs to be more Ricardo27 lol.

Instead of making a sequel, you should make it a multi-chapter story. But that's just my opinion :P

Keep up the good work! :D
13animenurd13 chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
O/O WAO. XD I BET YOU PRIMO'S GOING TO RE-MURDER HIM AGAIN XD
Kyara17 chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
c'est cool j'aime bien l'idée d'une fic avec tsuna et ricardo j'adore
pokermaniac039 chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
I really like this story even though, there are some mistake. And I'm excited for the sequel~!
Keimichi chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
Lol, instead of making a sequel, make this into a multiple chapter story! It would be so cool!

I'll follow this story just in case you decide to make this a serie!
Belletiger BT chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
you have no idea how long I was looking for this type of story. I love Ricardo! you did a great job in there. Is there any chance to you continue it? I wanna see everyone's reaction in there, especially's giotto's.