Reviews for Live for the Lost Fight for the Living
LORD DERP chapter 1 . 10/22/2014
Ummmmmm... dude we all know your not dead so why haven't you updated in forever you've come to far to back down now so update this my favorite story on this it makes me sad you're not updating it :(
reborn360 chapter 17 . 6/21/2014
Upppdddaaatte
rwbybomb21 chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
I am a massive fan and find that you have a inspiration that knows no bounds. for example, you are the only author who gave me the courage enough to sign onto this website and attempt to publish my own workings... not based off of yours, of course.

what I am saying is that you really are the "Apex of humanity"... I mean writing...

looking forward to hear your response to my own work. it would greatly increase my confidence to continue.

ps. it will involve Kasumi, Fem shep and after the events of ME3
NeverStopWriting chapter 17 . 2/4/2013
Oh shit. That's no bueno.
NeverStopWriting chapter 16 . 2/4/2013
NOOOOOOO the comander can't die! Why is Liz being so mean? :( bad Liz
NeverStopWriting chapter 15 . 2/4/2013
I feel bad for laura but the entire squad are a bunch of BADASSES!
NeverStopWriting chapter 14 . 2/4/2013
Wow they sure have a lot of stamina.
NeverStopWriting chapter 13 . 2/4/2013
Hahaha Kasumi always falls asleep
NeverStopWriting chapter 12 . 2/4/2013
:( I feel bad for Shepard. But I wish Ash came along, I love her almost as much as Kasumi (not even close actually but she is still number 2 in my heart.). Oh well, love the story anyway.
NeverStopWriting chapter 11 . 2/3/2013
Was Typhon the butcher? I think he is! Anyway love this story too, can't wait for them to finally get together and for Shepard and Typhon to meet up and stuff! Yay!
NeverStopWriting chapter 9 . 2/1/2013
Yay Kasumi's ok, sort of.
NeverStopWriting chapter 8 . 2/1/2013
Oh shit! Not Kasumi! So still loving the chapters, anyone special in those marines?
NeverStopWriting chapter 6 . 2/1/2013
Definitely entertained!
NeverStopWriting chapter 5 . 1/31/2013
Damm she adds a badass.
NeverStopWriting chapter 4 . 1/30/2013
Wait so your still recruiting them right? Just not writing about it?