Reviews for Back from the Future
Skyeward MusicLover chapter 5 . 5/3/2013
Loved the chapter. cant wait to read more
Blacksword Zero chapter 5 . 3/17/2013
Interesting.
Sailor-Lit chapter 3 . 9/14/2012
Want more
Sci-fi Christian chapter 3 . 9/5/2012
Wonderful chapter! Can't wait for the next chapter! :D
darkeyesgirl chapter 3 . 9/2/2012
ooh cant wait for next chapter! love this couple! i have never been a fan of angel way to broody for my taste. ooh be nice to see buffy getting jealous over spike! those parts I have always liked!
The Ghost Who Walks1 chapter 3 . 8/29/2012
This is such as awesome idea, I can't wait to see what Spike will do this time around.
amberrobin chapter 2 . 5/13/2012
Amazing start!

More plz!
Sci-fi Christian chapter 2 . 2/16/2012
Awesome! Love it so far! Can't wait for more chapters, and see how you work out the storyline between Buffy and Spike, especially with what he knows now what he didn't know then. (If that makes any sense!) :) Keep up the good work!
RKF22 chapter 2 . 2/11/2012
GREAT UPDATE KEEP IT UP
ncisduckie chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
first: you should block annymous reviews.

second: i would love to beta read if you already son't have one

third: I like the story line. it's amusing on my part because i like the spunk of the whole idea. never thought up
sheryl-anne chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
i love this,it needs another chapter
notonline chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
Some grammar errors but definitely a story I want to read more of. There is a lot of potential for this story and I can't wait to see what you do with it.
spike'smate chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
this story grabbed me i like it i like it i want more more more
gypsybitch chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
Great start but you have some grammar and spelling errors. I am quite interested to see how you are going to get past the whole Buffy hates Spike arc from that season and Ii also wonder how you are going to have him save her. maybe have him help her find the sphere thing eariler , figure out how to defeat her sooner, or and give her the idea of a troll hammer much sooner?