Reviews for Behind the Curtain
Tex 30 chapter 3 . 3/16/2017
We're waiting for season 15 to come out now.
ParabolaOfMystery chapter 3 . 11/25/2011
This was an amazing story. I really loved how you portrayed York, because he's awesome, and Wash, because he is also awesome. I was also really happy that you did a bit with Maine, because no one ever does. Good job! Are you going to do stories for season 10?
ParabolaOfMystery chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
This is great.
Dyranum chapter 3 . 11/18/2011
Hmm, you should really label dialogue better. Sometime one doesn't know who is speaking at all, which really is not good when you're trying to make up an impression of the speaker. One might assume that "Oh, this is C.T.", and then it turns out to be York. It's quite jarring at times.

You know...York did say that Wyoming had a penchant for dumb knock knock jokes in relation to the personality of the AIs bleeding off on their assigned Agent. So, I think you've got that a bit wrong. It would be more in the line of Wyoming spontaneously telling a knock knock joke IMO.

Also, I would assume that Sigma was more like constantly making up new ideas and then settling on the Alpha. Since it is creativity after all.
skywalker05 chapter 3 . 11/17/2011
While your dialogue and characterization are spot-on as always, either you've developed a habit of exceedingly long sentences between chapters or I just failed to notice it last time, being too impressed with everything else. Watch your long strings of commas.

I like how you make that little reference to the Halo universe with the Spartan program.

Your Sigma is nicely creepy.

Nice job filling in the missing moments. You build scenes very well. I'm a little disappointed by the lack of CT, but I guess she's one of the many mysteries we won't really have answered until next season. Kudos on this story. I keep recommending the York-Wash interaction in the first chapter to my RvB-fan friends.
skywalker05 chapter 2 . 11/12/2011
Again, very nice dialogue. York knows he needs to get to the heart of the Carolina-Tex problem. "You need to end this feud before someone ends up dead-"" especially flowed well. I like the detail you go into in the beginning, but some of the sentences are very long, so watch out for how they flow. You had that detail down in the first chapter too, though, with the way the agents handled the guns: it sounded like you'd done your research, so, good job.

CT, why you so snide?

Nice job.
skywalker05 chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
I love how Wash's entire response to the suggestion that he and CT are together is this whole paragraph about "inter-unit relationships were detrimental to unit cohesion". That's so him! Ending it with "she wants to be called CT" just sounds like the last nail in the coffin- and York knows it. Nice job contrasting York's easy way with people with Wash's...wishing he had an easy way with people. _ Also his obsession with manuals. YES.

This was a fun story: some hitches, but I could really hear some of York's dialogue, and I like the casual camaraderie. It's almost as if the Freelancer plot got a little bit more Blood Gulch-y. York and Wash really do act like family. Nice job.
Petite Paragon chapter 2 . 11/10/2011
Oooooooooooo! This is like the juicy behind the scenes look! :D Great job, I love this!
Petite Paragon chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
Ahhhh same old York... XD I really liked this chapter cause it involves my two favorite guys! Wow, CT and Wash? Never though of that... I need to read the next chapter!
TheHardM chapter 2 . 11/9/2011
Wash getting shot in the back? :iseewhatyoudidthere:

Oh, and if you didn't see it clearly, the score board went:

Texas

(my favorite Freelancers)

Great Story... so far...
Thom Phan chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
check box for good.

but how in the world does the pb&j joke make any sense?
kiwipixel77 chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
Hey I thought this was awesome. It was funny and you hit both Washington's and York's personalities on the mark. Great job! I subscribed and added to my favourites. Hope to see more stories soon.
shadowsilv3r chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
very good, please write more chapters
Aradellia chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
I am Both amazed and out of words. This was AMAZING! you captured btoh York's and Wash's personality's perectly! UPDATE OR I WILL SEND MY FLYING WARTHOGS TO GET YOU! xD

Please Update~