Reviews for Unlikely
puruku chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
Aww at least Roy was nice about it :)
Master Bleach chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
Finally, a story like this is so refreshing.

Nice job.
Taisi chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
Oh my god, aww. I had to like skin the beginning cause I'm so empathetic anything like that gets to me. But the ending was sweet and in-character and I loved it all. :)
Angel of Lavender chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
I love how factual Roy was. Just a simple "I don't like people that way" Very nice.
Maka-chan12 chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
aww that was so sweet! even if Wally did get his heart broken Roy was so sweet and gentle about it. I loved it
Your-Nuclear-Holocaust chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
Oh Val you make me sad with this one!

I love Wally and Roy together, I think they click and it's always good to see some ginger love, but I can also see this happening too since it is Roy we're talking about and he doesn't really like that many people.

This makes me wanna rewrite 'Dear Wally', just cause the way you wrote it made me think of them and there was so much I could have done with that one but I rushed it.

Oh well, great job love!
vapanalley chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
HELL YES. IN THE DARKEST OF NIGHTS YOU BREAK OUT NOT ANGSTY BUT VERY REALISTIC SORT OF SLASHY BUT NOT EXACTLY FIC.

I LOVE YOU. I'M PREPARING TO BURN THAT MIDNIGHT OIL WITH A WHOOOLE LOT OF STUFF SO THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR EVEN WRITING THIS. OH WALLY. I LOVE HOW FICTIONAL ANGST MAKES MY ANGST SEEM SO MUCH LESS SIGNIFICANT AND MAKES EVERYTHING OKAY.

(sick of the caps now, but seriously, wonderful story. roy is just so blunt and just so /there/ and its so sweet. that kind of brotherly companion makes you trust me and you sort of thing. this simple and non complicated piece of acceptance they have between them? made me smile, no joke.)
mae.raine chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
yes yes so glad to see that you've been seeing the yj anon memes! I loved this, mostly because, yeah, what ARE the chances? And that it's Wally confessing to Roy was super super sweet. The way Roy handled the situation was so Roy-like.

"I'm not anything," Roy sighs. LOL Typical Roy. Such a BAMF. He's my favourite YJ character.. Second place going to Wally, (he gets more whump then everyone else lol) and third to Robin (so WHELMING. Why's he so adorable?)

Star of the show was Wally, though. He's so huggable. I loved the tiny little gestures he had and his speedster fidgeting. And really, Wally? Hearts don't go thwack thwack unless its hurting itself. DON'T CRY, WALLY! *flails*

I'm gushing, sorry. Your writing style tends to make me gush like a fangirl. Reading my past ones, I think its getting worse with every review. Very troublesome. So I'll stop here... THANKS FOR THE READ! :D
Nerdy Ninja in Training chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
I love you right now. I need to write a story for them (but slash) and haven't found any inspiration. And now I have, Thank you!
monkkeyslut chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
Rie...

OH GOD YES YES TO THIS AND ALTHOUGH MY HEART IT BEING SQUISHED IT'S OKAY BECAUSE THIS WAS SO REAL AND REALISTIC AND YES. YES I LOVE ROY AND I LOVE HOW HE DOENS'T 'LIKE' ANYONE AND YES.

OK

Illucida chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
I think you handled this very well. I liked your word choice, and the style. I especially liked your characterization of Roy. Nice work!

P.S. I smiled at the Supernatural reference. :)