Reviews for The Scientist
ANA5800 chapter 11 . 9/16
blitzableiter chapter 11 . 9/10
Thank you so much for this Tom, and for satiating my confusing and wrong and overwhelming obsession with this character. It was a pleasure to read your writing. I wish you lots of inspiration and energy for future stories!
Ninja chapter 9 . 7/9
Best break up ever. So nicely done. Didnt hurt at all
Ninja chapter 10 . 7/9
The first tym i saw the name, coldplay's sng was the first thng that cm to my mind.
Ninja chapter 11 . 7/9
A beautiful u!
lexicon63738 chapter 11 . 6/16
This was great. It is one of my favorites. A very fitting AU also!
lexicon63738 chapter 4 . 6/14
I am loving this!(: kudos, kudos
justthelittlethings chapter 11 . 6/3
Haha I just had to say I loved the proposal part cause it's similar to what my mom did to my da (the whole do it proper)
sakuras.horcrux chapter 11 . 5/28
That was so fucking fluffy I want to barf rainbows ohmygod I love it
megs chapter 11 . 5/17
this is AMAZING! it is the first AU tomione i actually liked.. thankyou for writing it :)
AwkwardIdeasLeadToThis chapter 11 . 5/15
amr56 chapter 11 . 5/11
That was great! It was everything I wanted it to be. It was funny and well-written, and I loved Tom and Hermione. Snape, too. He's one of my favorite characters and I like the way you wrote him. The scene with Snape taking Tom home from the hospital was one of my favorites. And the proposal! I was literally laughing out loud with tears in my eyes. This was a fantastic story and I thank you so much for sharing it.
mama123 chapter 11 . 4/21
Lovely story. Enjoyed it thoroughly!
DGfleetfox chapter 11 . 4/14
This was one of the best proposals I've ever read - it was so entertaining and so realistic, lol - especially to Tom.
ImperialGoddess-123 chapter 11 . 3/22
I've literally read this story ten times, it never gets old :') it's a classic