Reviews for The Scientist
Hehe sexy grumpy tom...
Grigiogirl chapter 11 . 7/13
amzing story! love your portrayal of tom!
Nekomander chapter 11 . 6/5
SO CUTE

I love modern AU Tomione, but your brooding, emotionally stunted Tom is one of my favorites!

Thanks for writing!
Anita chapter 11 . 5/21
Loved this sooooo much! Great work!
Meg chapter 11 . 5/1
This was so good! I loved the progression of their relationship which I felt was very natural and well-paced. Their dynamic is brilliant and the last chapter had me crying from laughter.
Kami-SamanoShukusen chapter 11 . 4/25
Oh my god FINALLY this is so sweet. I'm so giggly that I'm disgusted with myself. I love the idea of Draco and Hermione being sort of friends, by the way, and Sev sharing blackmail material about Tom. Lovely fic! -
This story honestly makes me so happy. This is the best Tomione I've read and I come back to read it when I'm feeling down. One of the several inspirations for me going to law lol
love this last line too :D this ought to be a movie SERIOUSLY
"one second she had been ready to tear his throat out, the next, she had been ready to tear his pants off"

my fav line ever.
this was so adorable and perfect. im in love with how you wrote the characters, their characterization was realistic and lovely
ive read this so many times and i love it more and more
Primrue chapter 10 . 3/15
FINALLY THE TWO IDIOTS REALISED
And wow, I did not see the Barty and Winky thing coming. Kudos for that surprise!
Primrue chapter 9 . 3/15
OH MY GOD. Tom and Hermione and so darn awesome, but then the break-up with Fred just devastated me in a way. AND IT WAS THE EASIEST BREAK-UP IN HISTORY. So one can only imagine how I would feel if you'd decided to go with the angst-route...dear lord, I'd have died...
But yesss, diabolical Ginny! Excited to see how Tom will react to the news of Hermione's singlehood!
Primrue chapter 8 . 3/15
Loooove the way you chose to portray the whole Gaunt and Riddle situation here. It fit with the story. And damnit, I love both of the couples here and it's not fair! I want them both! Can't all of them just live together? Yesssh, that would be nice.
Primrue chapter 7 . 3/15
Man, this is just so good. I'm sorry for not being able to write anything more coherent than "aaaaarrrgh" all the time, but know that I mean it.