Reviews for The Scientist
ImperialGoddess-123 chapter 11 . 3/22
I've literally read this story ten times, it never gets old :') it's a classic
That was absolutely a fabulous experience to go through this fanfiction. But I guess Tom would have been a bit more cruel and indifferent even towards the woman he apparently fell for Hermione here , that would have been more like Voldemort. And let me confide in you a little secret of mine, I too fell for a man almost 6 years back , a cold , indifferent , sarcastic man but with intelligence flowing off his persona metaphorically. And the man happens to have become a lawyer now , we are not in touch anymore , honesty speaking we never were.
Melaniee
Never a Writer chapter 11 . 12/22/2014
I love it! The ending is perfect! They're perfect! Everything's perfect! Thanks for writing and completing this fic.
Never a Writer chapter 10 . 12/22/2014
YAY!
Never a Writer chapter 9 . 12/22/2014
I like how you ended things amicably between Fred and Hermione. I was worried it'd blow up in their faces and ruin friendships
Never a Writer chapter 8 . 12/22/2014
Oh, how embarrassing
Never a Writer chapter 5 . 12/22/2014
hahahhahha, Riddle's cracking
Never a Writer chapter 4 . 12/22/2014
LOL I love Fred's prank, it was cute and just perfect for the moment
Never a Writer chapter 3 . 12/22/2014
Yes! They finally kiss!
Never a Writer chapter 2 . 12/22/2014
Fred is adorable
Never a Writer chapter 1 . 12/22/2014
I like this
Janna18 chapter 11 . 12/17/2014
It is without question one of the best fics out there.
It has the amazing 'plot', the flow-y script, the necessary twist, the heartache, the love and most importantly the remarkably well written chapters I have read in a long time.
Can't believe I haven't come across this gem in so long!
It was captivating from the get go and I am irrevocably in love with the Tom you've portrayed. Your Hermione is an EPIC rendering of the woman she should have been - her capabilities, her abilities, her way with words and just how alike the two of them are!
I love the bit about her mom understanding the love he has for her daughter and her spot on interpretation of Tom's character.
Beautiful story.