Reviews for The Scientist
omfgicantfindaname chapter 11 . 9/29
LOVED THIS STORY AHHHH
Ariasher-R.R chapter 1 . 8/23
Hey, your article is really fascinating! It’s fantastic. I really like your fan fictions. Could you authorize me to translate them into Chinese ? Thank you so much!
Jennieb89 chapter 11 . 8/11
wonderfullll! I had thought I hadnt read this as i found it in my bookmarks, but i realised a few chapters ago that i had... but its very cute so read it again
iminadaze chapter 11 . 7/14
i love this fic! tom and hermione would totally fight over their engagement like this lmfao. thanks for sharing!
mahabmunim chapter 11 . 6/11

pretty please
mahabmunim chapter 1 . 6/11
Could anyone please give the link to her live journal, to read the deleted mature part of this chapter because i cant find the link in her profile .
pretty please
Simona Polle chapter 11 . 2/13
I loved this, all the book/magic references and Tom’s character. Thanks for writing
Simona Polle chapter 6 . 2/9
I am loving this
Simona Polle chapter 1 . 2/9
I just began but I already love this fic
christig687 chapter 11 . 1/25
I have read this story so many times through out the years and I still love it.
GiveMeTheStars chapter 11 . 12/29/2020
This was wonderful!
Great story!
Guest chapter 11 . 12/23/2020
I literally reread this story every year.. it has contributed so much to what I want in a relationship . Love this fic!
SnapeIsMyPatronus chapter 11 . 9/16/2020
loved this! thanks for sharing!
victoriajewel chapter 11 . 8/7/2020
It’s been a while since I’ve read any fanfiction but stumbled upon a suggestion for this one and I’m so glad I jumped back in! This story had me feeling things! Can’t say I expected to feel warm and fuzzy after reading a Tomione, but here I am! Thank you for writing this story and sharing it with the world.
Guest chapter 11 . 5/31/2020
AWWWWWW! I loved this ending. "God. I can't believe I'm actually doing this for you. You'd think saving your blood life would be enough, but NO." That line got me good. Thank you for being such an amazing writer!