Reviews for Pregnancy Talk
Here's7to6never5growing4up chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
how do people not know what copulate means.
nienerz chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
Aw! THeys pregnant together! Copulate... I learned a new word
claraowl chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
Awwwww, hahahaha!

I love these Hermione and Ginny friendship fics with H/G and R/Hr!

At one point you forgot to end a quote.
she'sasiriusriot chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
aww that was cute and it's so like Hermione to use big words like 'copulate' and Ginny to be like "Whaat?" I laughd out loud so many times when i was reading this, especially at "Gin, I'm pretty sure that you're definitely pregnant..." and "There's pregnancy tests for witches?" i think my family were worried about my sanity i was laughing so hard C: I felt that Hermione was a little OoC though, not too much just a tiny little bit, but that might have just been me...
Gamma Orionis chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
Ohhh, goodness...

Hermione is hilarious when she's hysterical like this (something we only see a couple of times in the books), and I love how Ginny's so relaxed and just going like "calm down, Hermione".

But Harry's part was my favourite. His lines were AMAZING, and I loved the reactions Hermione and Ginny had to his... being-a-guy-ish-ness.

And then the end... aww... the end was so adorable. It turned the tone of this piece perfectly from lighthearted, wry humour to... just being sweet.

You left off a quotation mark after "I'm not comfortable using that word yet", but that is the only error I saw :D

*Applauds* I loved it!
Aj chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
All I ask is for your stories to be longer! So good!
oh snap its annie chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
lol so funny.

nice job
freezy queen chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
Loved it! A conversation I could definitely imagine happening between Hermione and Ginny. Great!