Reviews for Janitor's Closet
Ce chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
Just loved it! Fire under the ice...
KjAnDcooL chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
so hot and so funny! XD you should turn this into a series about the glee club catching Kurt and Blaine in various compromising situations :P let me know what you plan to do, and i'll put this on alert if you continue :)
Kj xx
Smile the tears away chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
One word: hot!
Alt3etf chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
Hahaha gutted!
PawprintMusings chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
I absolutely ADORE public!Klaine, even after the fact. I just can't get enough of it!
1gleefan chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
Oh my gosh, I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING! That is one of the hottest, funniest things ever.
intensewhatever chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
Hahahaha! So good! I loved when Santana said "it wasn't cigars." That whole scene just made my life. :)
MacAMuse707 chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
best story like, ever. it was such a good one. i totally ship klaine and this my friend is theee funniest, cutest, most realistic and sexiest with out being super smutty- story i've ever read (:

love-love-love-love-love-love-love it. love you.

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay (:
Ooooh ;) I love it :D
MyMagentaPeach chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
the sex was hot
Kurtsie chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
Haha this was both hilarious and incredibly hot. Which I'm sure is exactly what you were going for. Congratulations, you achieved your goal!
Braxtonsmommy chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
I LOVED IT! I WANT ANOTHER CHAPTER! OH PLZZZ!

thomasinacoverly chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
Love love love sassy forward Kurt. :) I think that's how he'd be. Except that they never give us any of that on the show. Okay, even Glee wouldn't be showing blow jobs in the closet between students. Or even implying it. Although we do know Will and Holly had a nice time in there. I suppose others must have as well!