Reviews for Crimson and Clover
Wish B chapter 61 . 3/31
Just wanted to say that diaper scene has me in tears right now. Man oh man oh man. That was too funny. Other than that, I've been marathoning this story and will post another review when I finish it.
Kyral chapter 63 . 4/15/2014
I'll admit, at first I wasn't a fan of the story. The story flow was kinda jumpy and misspellings abounded. Also Auron is one of my favorite characters so there's that. But there was something that kept me clicking the "next" button and I'm glad I listened to it. The story flow smoothed out, the misspellings became fewer, and the cast developed into their own characters beyond their FFX origins. I grew to root for Paine and Rikku and cringed with every believable misstep. I still wish that you had used Seymour instead of Auron as a villain, but I can forgive it. I liked how small hints were dropped that just maybe the events of FFX had happened sometime in the distant past. At any rate, I'll start in on the sequel after I catch up on some other reading. Cheers!
Cormag Ravenstaff chapter 63 . 3/8/2014
There were a lot of good things about this fic, as well as a couple bad things.

You really knew what you were talking about with all the hospital related stuff, didn't feel like it was copy and pasted either. Same goes for all the talk about drugs. Very nice job.

I'd say my favorite part of this whole thing was the relatiinship between Paine and her mother. Completely believable, amazing job.

My only real complain is that it was too long. All the fluff was cute at first, then as it went on it just didn't have that same effect anymore. All the subplots took so much time to happen as well.

I look forward to being able to read the sequel!
amantle chapter 63 . 1/26/2014
This is probably one of THE BEST stories I've ever read, I just took 3 straight days to read this without stopping. I was seriously cracking up when Paine and Tidus were trying to change Viddy's diaper. Haha, I was almost in tears. I can't wait to read the squeal! Ahh!
LazyPrince chapter 20 . 12/30/2013
I forgot to review this chapter! The date was so adorable, way to go Paine you're a real charmer heh. And Rikku all happy the day after, so cute.
LazyPrince chapter 22 . 12/30/2013
Wow. Can't Paine ever catch a break? ;_; I'm glad she is ok though. Actually, I was thinking of the song Red Like Roses Part II by Jeff Williams, if Paine had actually not made it. But then I felt bad about thinking of it lol. Once again, you keep me hooked on this story every chapter, this fic is truly awesome.
LazyPrince chapter 19 . 12/28/2013
This chapter was awesome. Haha Paine, you can't just ask Rikku what is her favourite flower, gosh. Also I love the interactions between Gippal and Paine, their friendship seems really... real. I don't know how to explain, guess it reminds me of me and my friend! Alright, now onto the next chapter :D
LazyPrince chapter 17 . 12/27/2013
I've been reading this fic for a couple weeks now and never left a review yet. I just gotta say, I absolutely love this fic so far, even though it frustrates me with the whole Rikku/Paine like-eachother-but-not-together-yet thing, and all the Auron stuff, but hey that's what keeps me hooked. I really enjoy the humour in this fic, it made me laugh a lot, and the way you write Paine is just perfect. I started reading this before I played FFX-2 and I'm playing it currently now, when I was in battle and heard Rikku say "Dr. P is in the house!" I was like what?! lol. When I saw the length of the chapters and how many words this fic had, I was hoping it would be good, and I'm so glad it is! Sorry this is a pretty bad review, I don't leave reviews often but I will leave more for the chapters I read from now on.
Guest chapter 5 . 11/8/2013
It's Daisy Cult from forever ago. I forgot my password. I still like your storyy :3
Shi-no-Ookami chapter 63 . 4/26/2013
The only thing I can think to say is I absolutely loved this story. I spent like the past three weeks reading this from the time I woke up till I went to bed. Damn good keep up the good work can't wait to start reading the squeal to this either.
Unbrokenflow chapter 63 . 4/15/2013
What ?! It's over ?! Dang, dude. Atleast there's a sequel. I would say more but I can't figure out my account . Legit chapter like the rest :)
Hikaru Akihiko chapter 63 . 4/2/2013
This story is gigantic. It's impressive you kept my attention the whole time. The reactions of characters felt true to their personality. Kimahri being a dog was hilarious in my opinion. I really like how much Paine protects and guides Mackenzie. A nice simplistic ending was nice.
Hikaru Akihiko chapter 28 . 3/27/2013
"Djose Shore, again?"
Haha, I see what you did there.
Bex chapter 63 . 3/26/2013
Sweet update (I kept checking it near every other day - I'm a little impatient), still love your writing style btw. Seems effortless! Anyways, favourite bits;

-anything involving Vidina (I probably shouldn't, but I thought the scene with Tidus and Paine was hilarious.

-pretty much any bizarre humour you put in there (the bit where Rikku nearly picks up poop had me giggling uncontrollably for about ten minutes). Hey, what can I say? I like crass jokes. :P

Keep it up and good luck with your finals! :D
Mr steve jr chapter 63 . 3/24/2013
Good ending. Somehow I just think buddy going to come back to try get even. Good luck with the sequeal.