Reviews for Crimson and Clover
NinjaGogeta chapter 63 . 3/17/2013
Wow the end huh
I've read this fic twice (not including the last chapter) and it was one of the few fics I favourited sInce I only favourite the best fics I've ever read
This fic has actually somewhat encouraged me to focus on my future more, so thanks for that
Looking forward to a sequel
Dhivuri chapter 62 . 3/14/2013
Hey, finished now!

I was so wishing Paine would tell Rikku in this chapter. How are we supposed to wait after such a cliffhanger?

It's incredible how you're able to build up pressure. Like that night before the trial. You have quite a to-the-point style that just make it compelling to read.

I really enjoy how you take your time to flesh out other characters also. Of course, sometime I'd just wish it was all about R&P so we'd read more of them, but still. I'm really liking your Tidus, he's adorable. Well actually, most characters are interesting and likable in their own way. Only a few exceptions (Auron, Bart) but those are intentional. Even Paul, who's picture as a bad guy first, you manage to show a good side of him - flawed but not completely.

Thank you for writing this, by the way. I had a good time reading all of this. I'll read it again, for sure. I'm concerned it's been so long since the last update, I hope you manage to write more!
Dhivuri chapter 60 . 3/13/2013
I've been reading this fanfic for the past few days and I can't get enough out of it. I'm so sad I'm nearing the last chapter you published.

I'll post a more structured opinion once I'm done with #62 but I thought I'd let you know that this is one of the best fanfics I ever read. Certainly the best romance! Ugh, it's too much for my poor little heart ._.

Hopefully you'll update soon!
Cheers
OneOfThoseFandomObsessedTeens chapter 62 . 3/9/2013
Okay I never really review cause I feel I'll be bothersome or whatever but I have to review for this because you are freaking wonderful! Holy Etro, Shiva, and Shinra combined I can't express how this fanfiction fills me with so much emotion. Especially your style of writing, it's just so captivating and descriptive, and not the kind that's boring. The kind were you can just picture everything so vividly. Another thing I have to praise about is the characters and how an amazing job you did on portraying them in the AU. Please Please Please update soon because I would die without this fanfiction! It's my favorite Raine story out of all of them. I would even loved if you wrote some more of them because your just that amazing! Anyway I am so sorry for rambling on like this but Please update and keep up the spectacular writing
Bex chapter 52 . 2/24/2013
Hey, have to say that I fucking love this story and have read it since the beginning. Don't normally like this sort of thing but I'm more of a 'Paine type'. Good on ye for keeping your story going so long! I love the use of Al Bhed awesome by the way - makes me all nostalgic. :P
RedGamer101 chapter 62 . 2/16/2013
Finally Paine meets Gramgram! cant what to see her interact with Paine. anyway nice graduation scene. Rikku would get emotional at a time like this. Your skills are sharp as always. It was also cool how Paine keeps her sanity with so much "SHIT" happening. (wink) overall nicely done and cant wait for an update!
LoveMadness chapter 33 . 2/5/2013
I haven't mentioned this, but I really loooooooooove loooooong chapters!
LoveMadness chapter 32 . 2/5/2013
Another chapter I ejnoyed.
LoveMadness chapter 30 . 2/5/2013
Pure cuteness XD!
Groofay chapter 14 . 2/4/2013
This is, I think, my third time reading through this story, and I despise this chapter in a good way, just because it's so realistic and suspensefully written, and Auron is such a good "love-to-hate" character. Never mind that you've been setting up this exact scenario for several chapters now (and, reading it again, much more intensely throughout this chapter and the previous one). So, no offense meant, but I hate the end of this chapter in the most loving way possible.

I'll take this review to say that this is probably my favorite fic that I've read on this site, even though I know I'm missing out because I've played neither FFX or X-2. Seriously, the grammatical errors, though jarring at times, are just distractions to the character development. And the story arcs just come up so organically, it's hard to know what it'll involve. Really really good writing.

Anyway, I think this is enough love for one review. I'll likely write some more later now that I've finally written this one.
RedGamer101 chapter 58 . 1/24/2013
Oooohhh snap i did not see that coming! sorry that i dont review or pm alot i dont have a reliable internet source but i will soon! another great chap like always! Your going to go far.
Suigen chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
I've been following and reading this fanfic straight from the beginniing and I apologize for not reviewing early, but I never review anything. But this fanfic is straight up the best fanfic I have ever read. I love it, I come here everyday checking for new updates and IDK this is just awesome and I just wanna say thank you for starting this and please continue doing this for like idk ever (hehe).

I've read this fanfic now twice already, because it is awesome and I couldn't wait for a next update so I started all over again and reading it the second time I still felt the same emotions (still hate Auron with all my heart, was nervous for Paine when she finally asked Rikku out and omg why didn't she kiss her the first time she had the chance and so on ))

So from now on I'm gonna try to review every chapter because I feel that is the least thing I could do as a Thank You for creating this brilliant fanfic.
Eibmoz chapter 62 . 1/17/2013
D'awwww the feels in this chap :) it's interesting to see the journey of these two & now Dr.P gets to meet granny lol hey why didn't that feisty old woman bring her boo?! But anyways great chap & of course you know I'm looking forward to the next update ;) Keep up the amazing writing
Irulane chapter 46 . 1/15/2013
Wow, I never thought that I'll read such a long story so far? coz i get bored easily, but your story is really engaging and it seems that i just can't stop reading it. :)
About argument between Yuna and Tidus...it's kinda intresting how he expecting Yuna to follow him around, but Tidis himself never even thought of staying with her in the sity, why is that? sorry for my english удачи ;)
Rykk chapter 62 . 1/14/2013
What a cliff hanger, omg! sdlfkjsdlkjsf -can't wait for next chapter- I loved this chapter, and the paint ball scene was hilarious, it's good for the Crimson Squad to be back together It makes me a little sad they're all graduating though, but that just means onto bigger and better things, ya? :]
424 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »