Reviews for Fear Itself
JolieBlack chapter 3 . 3/6
Oh my, this is a brilliant story! Watson's Woes at their very best!
Your creepiness is beyond creepy, really. I love how it builds up and up and up and up. I couldn't put it down - a true page-turner. Well, well done.
I also love the solution. Nothing supernatural, OF COURSE. Not even dangerous, really. But I'm sure our heroes have learned their lesson. And that's all Mycroft ever wants, isn't it, the bastard.
So, let me repeat myself - this is a brilliant story, and I very much hope you'll let us have it for the Canon Addicts community. :)
BooksAreMedicine chapter 3 . 3/4
Such a great ending...love the friendship vibe
BooksAreMedicine chapter 2 . 3/4
Wow, I really liked hearing John's deductions

So nice to see him fight back at last
BooksAreMedicine chapter 1 . 3/4
Lol about that life insurance policy line

Really enjoyed the doctor who reference

Nice way to build up suspense here, really well done
QueenofHearts7378 chapter 3 . 1/28
Gosh that was just...BRILLIANT! I have never read a suspense story that really got my blood pumping like this one did. You were going for creepy and suspenseful right? You killed it. My palms were sweating, my heart was racing, I might have screamed in terror when someone knocked on my door while I was reading this.

I really, really, REALLY loved this!
Rookblonkorules chapter 1 . 6/2/2016
Wow, just wow! That's INTENSE!
librarywitch chapter 3 . 2/16/2016
Another goodie. Well done.
Guest chapter 3 . 1/9/2016
AHHHHH! THAT WAS BEAUTIFUL! You are a great writer and you got Sherlock and John's amazing, brilliant friendship perfectly! I'm so glad others share my love of their friendship (no slash.) And can fulfill my need for hurt/ comfort and fluff! Thanks again!
-A Happy Fangirl
He will knock four times chapter 2 . 1/3/2016
Alright I'm probably wrong them. I had some convoluted conspiracy theory that it was Sherlock who had kidnapped John for a fear experiment. Sniper more likely.
GoldenEyes chapter 3 . 12/3/2014
Interesting, very interesting. And quite enthralling as well. Thank you for sharing this excellent read. I love how Sherlock gives John his blessing to clock Mycroft next time they see him. I wish you included that, though that would take away from the ending. Though if you ever do a sequel, maybe you can include that or some other form of revenge they cook up. Now that would be interesting to read. Other then that, you've done an excellent job on this, very excellent, and I wish you great and happy wishes for it! :-)
Dogmatil chapter 3 . 11/23/2014
As always your story was totally brilliant! I just now got into the Sherlock fandom, before I only read JB!Holmes or canon, but this story really got me hooked!
Guest chapter 3 . 11/15/2014
ahan.. nicely done.. :)
magneta chapter 3 . 9/1/2014
That was so freaking awesome! So creepy, but so good. Poor john, I like the ending, I like seeing Sherlock have emotions. I know the title comes from the phrase "there's nothing to fear, but fear itself." But that's all I know, again, great job.
An Escaped Rabbit chapter 3 . 7/1/2014
I love that ending.
Icecat62 chapter 3 . 5/16/2014
This was a really we'll written example of their friendship. Very like an eppy. Thanks for them good read.