Reviews for Fear Itself
Servant05 chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
This is awesome! I normally don't go for much else than H/C but this looked intriguing so I thought I'd check it out. Much better than I thought it was going to be (course coming from KCS, I'm not totally surprised ;P ).

I'm looking forward to seeing what's coming next. And to refer back to your title, "the only thing we have to fear is fear itself", is very apropos. But does lend to wonder whether it's something John fears or is it Sherlock's?

Thanks for the great intro! Definitely looking forward to see how it plays out!
Numbah 12 chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
Oh man, this is starting off really well! I love the premise of this. I'm looking forward to seeing how you carry out your challenge of physically not hurting either John or Sherlock. Also, love the Doctor Who reference, hehe. Have you ever written anything for that fandom?

I know the title could possibly come from the Franklin D. Roosevelt quote, about how "the only thing we have to fear is fear itself." Does that mean that the main dilemma of this piece is going to be secret/internal, possibly exaggerated fears of John and/or Sherlock's?

I can't wait for more!
DragonflyonBreak chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
! Wow... That was so good! I can't believe you left it where you did! Soo not fair. You weren't lying about the creepiness... All the lights going off and his GPS not working... creepy. Loved the Weeping Angel bit. Can't wait for the next update!
Namna-dono chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
Aaaah! John! RUN FOR YOUR FUCKING LIFE!
139 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10