Reviews for Fear Itself
GoldenEyes chapter 3 . 12/3/2014
Interesting, very interesting. And quite enthralling as well. Thank you for sharing this excellent read. I love how Sherlock gives John his blessing to clock Mycroft next time they see him. I wish you included that, though that would take away from the ending. Though if you ever do a sequel, maybe you can include that or some other form of revenge they cook up. Now that would be interesting to read. Other then that, you've done an excellent job on this, very excellent, and I wish you great and happy wishes for it! :-)
Dogmatil chapter 3 . 11/23/2014
As always your story was totally brilliant! I just now got into the Sherlock fandom, before I only read JB!Holmes or canon, but this story really got me hooked!
Guest chapter 3 . 11/15/2014
ahan.. nicely done.. :)
magneta chapter 3 . 9/1/2014
That was so freaking awesome! So creepy, but so good. Poor john, I like the ending, I like seeing Sherlock have emotions. I know the title comes from the phrase "there's nothing to fear, but fear itself." But that's all I know, again, great job.
An Escaped Rabbit chapter 3 . 7/1/2014
I love that ending.
Icecat62 chapter 3 . 5/16/2014
This was a really we'll written example of their friendship. Very like an eppy. Thanks for them good read.
Xenitha chapter 1 . 5/13/2014
That was a great story. Lots of excitement and kept me on the edge of my chair during the entire chase. I can understand why Watson and Sherlock were both scared! Well done, and Mycroft deserves the black eyes both men will give him.
Moira Darling Roche chapter 3 . 5/2/2014
Sometimes. Sometimes I HATE Mycroft!

Magnificently written story-you did a great job with the characters. I won't be able to sleep tonight, but that's beside the point.

Thanks you!
Moira Darling Roche chapter 2 . 5/2/2014
No city will be absolutely safe-there will always be parts that are better left alone.

Yes, rather confused-but enjoying learning about it!

And you certainly do a marvelous job writing this too.
Moira Darling Roche chapter 1 . 5/2/2014
Yeah. Okay.

Combine Weeping Angels with the utter sense of horror you've conveyed here. and I'm not going to be sleeping tonight...
lazybum89 chapter 3 . 3/21/2014
Great story! Loved it!
Obscured Angel chapter 3 . 3/9/2014
Thanks for writing and posting
yay chapter 3 . 7/2/2013
This is really cool. The idea is lovely, the characters are in character, the grammar and spelling make it easilybreadable, and the execution is such that it's something one wants to read.
CosmicEssence chapter 3 . 5/5/2013
definitely a bit scary that first chapter, then after that not scary just heart-pumping suspense. Loved the interaction and back and forth of Lock and John, especially after John cut him off and well Sherlock was rather annoyed about that, and then when they finally meet up...giving him his coat?! :D
The lack of working mobile connections, switched off cameras, black car, the laser sight switching off (just the way you said it suggested it wasnt a real one you know) and just general shutdown of things all smacked of government controls...i.e. Mycroft. I think thats probably why after the 1st chapter I knew this was one of Mycroft's tests and so John wasnt in any real danger .
Still though it was very good. Cheers (:
steepedinwords chapter 3 . 2/25/2013
wow. this is brilliant - tense and well-paced and the humour just where it's needed to break the tension. also you've got Sherlock and John's friendship down just the way I like it. John's more like Sherlock's brother than Mycroft will ever be.
139 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »