Reviews for Without Regret
Haydendelioncourt chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
This was amazing your should write more of these.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
yum!
xtwistednervexx chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
very nice oneshot, very hot ;)
Arashi Kanashimi chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Superly duperly amazing one-shot! I really thought Morgan was awesome, and I'm a fan of the "wounded soldier" thing XD Would ask you to make it a long story, but it just seems perfect as a one-shot :)
Charity chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
Great one-shot. Even though I just discovered you a few days ago I am already addicted to your stories
XJitenshaX chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
Since I kinda liked the storyline and h/c I would've loved to have a few more chapters;)

Anyway, loved reading it
PearlDahlia chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
that was hot, I liked it, and ironic because I know have to take a shower... alone... sob...
Orlenda chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
alright-pretty hot! The begining plot was quite good-well thought out! I'd have liked to see the sex panned out a bit more though...maybe hear a bit more about whats going on inside their heads?

I am a big fan of teh 3rd person omniscient POV- (its the tense/pov i write in)-so keep that up! I like hearing whats going on in everyones heads, rather than just one person.

all in all-good job! keep it up!
AC chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Loved it! Your writing style captures Crowley perfectly!
Undertaker's Hattress chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Shower sex with Crowley the demon...I like it ;D
Miss E Charlotte chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
That was a hot hot one shot. I really liked Morgan, she's a very brave girl for going inside the house and helping him, but she did get rewarded well lol Great job girl!
Voncile Sykes chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
This was a hot as hell one shot! Lots of blood, stitches, and steamy shower sex. Amazing! This was totally rad, Morgan is awesome and I love that she seemed ok with doing the deed with a demon as hot as Crowley, if not him, who? Bradey? I think not. though Cass (R.I.P. T_T) has had some liquid dreams about Meg. lol I all the time think about Meg when she says, "We're going to Heaven Clarance." I love that line, along with the all too famous, "Keep talking dirty, makes my meat suit all dewey." Love her lines! But this, this is PERFECT! Great one-shot, give us some more!
xJenzaFreakx chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
That was *singing: Awesome!* Hot damn that was some serious heat in that shower scene! I loved it! You should definitely keep writing one-shots, you're awesome at it! I don't think there's one story on your profile that I didn't love! D Hope to see more hot Crowley action soon!
PainfulSuffering chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
I love this one too _

So sad it’s a oneshot though 3
Rashelle Fear chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
Your one-shots awesome, Sage! I have no words)))