Reviews for Remember Me
Leydhawk chapter 6 . 3/22
What is it about McGee's emotional pain that absolutely cuts me up? I feel physical pain in my chest when it's really bad! This story and Growing Pains by Emi-Lyn both made my heart hurt! Sooo glad both end up with reunions for McGibbs. Wrenching. In a good way. :-)
1sunfun chapter 6 . 9/2/2013
Nice.
C.J chapter 6 . 8/31/2012
Just wanted you to know that thanks to this delicious chapter I decided to put my kindle to good use and bought Hot Head. I can't thank you enough for pointing this book out to me... and of course, I also love your writing. This whole series is just amazing, along with all of your other work I've read thus far. I sincerely hope you keep it up. Gibbs/McGee is a pairing that needs more love.
hotflower901 chapter 6 . 11/14/2011
Gibbs doesn't make promise he doesn't plan to keep. Beautfiully done.
hotflower901 chapter 3 . 11/14/2011
Hard to see Timmy is so much pain
hotflower901 chapter 5 . 11/14/2011
Gibbs came back to protect Fornell's daughter and figure out what was going on with him and McGee. I enjoyed that you gave someone to remind Gibbs that Timmy is desirable.
Gottahavemyncis chapter 6 . 11/9/2011
Thanks, glad Gibbs is back to stay. Would love a sequel in which Tim has a chance to express his feelings and as another of your reviewers has said, Gibbs deals with Tim's pain, yes, courts Tim would be good.
00000909000000 chapter 6 . 11/8/2011
Wow, that was hot. I am glad Gibbs remember and stayed.

Thanks so much for sharing! :)
Precious Pup chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
loving it...just reading it again. You wouldn't consider a future one shot perhaps of some angry sex between them? Tim not realising that he has some residual anger over the fact that Gibbs remembered everyone else before him and walked away twice? Tims twitchy and even he isn't really sure why, maybe some arguments which throws the team off as they never argue and then it all clicks into place and Tims all over gibbs?

Hopefully yours...
prairiecitygirl chapter 6 . 11/7/2011
I'm rather new to this fandom...I remember catching NCIS the first season it aired, then I lost track of it. It's nice to see it's still going on!

I've become a fanfic Gibbs/McGee fan...and I'm enjoying your series. Can't wait for the next installment!

You've been honest to mention that you've used another author's work for a scene in this chapter. I admit I did start skim reading that section...it didn't seem to fit into your story quite right (I'm no expert, though). Personally, I hope that you would revisit this chapter, and rewrite that scene with your own words. I would rather read *your* work, with a milder/inferred sex scene, instead of someone else's more explicit sex scene. (Unless you want to write more explicit - then hey, go for it!)

Looking forward to your next story.

prairiecitygirl
Dreamer22 chapter 6 . 11/7/2011
love love love love love this to pieces! terrific job! I can't wait for the next story!
ClioUrania chapter 6 . 11/7/2011
That was great! I don't think that Tim should just move right back in, tho. He still has that insecurity that Gibbs is going to leave. I think that Gibbs should 'court' Tim, to prove that he wants to stay with Tim. And he still has memories that he needs to sort out & try to recover. I think Ziva can help with that. After all, she was the one to play match-maker with the both of them. She knows things that the others don't. Can't wait for the next installment!
alix33 chapter 6 . 11/7/2011
"She gave him a sad smile. "That obvious." - Did you perhaps mean for Ziva to say: "That is obvious"?

"Ducky stated as she popped Nash's shoulder back into place." - "he popped Nash's shoulder back into place."?

"Anything wrong?" "Uh, well, actually, yeah, there's quite a lot wrong, Ziva," Tony said. "Aside from Damon who can't stop checking out Tim's ass," Tim blushed and quickly sat down in his seat while Damon glared at Tony," - So? It shows Damon has good taste! (I am nowhere near ready yet to forgive Gibbs yet for not remembering Tim, even though Gibbs' amnesia was totally Pin Pin Pula's fault)

"Tim's brows furrowed with that little line he got when he was thinking, his bottom lip sticking out a bit more. And he wasn't the only one staring at that pout. Gibbs stared at Damon, reminding himself that he couldn't kill the guy." - AW!

"Tim was in the observation room with Tony and Damon and watched as Gibbs took Ziva's place. He was still feeling a bit hot from watching Gibbs whip out his knife earlier. He didn't have a knife kink, but he had, and apparently still had, a kink for when Jethro was impatient. He gasped as Gibbs kissed and licked his neck, tugging on the collar so his neck was more exposed. "Jet-Jethro," he panted. "Tim," he growled and before Tim knew it, Jethro had his knife out and was cutting his shirt, grabbing it in his hands and ripping it off. He came right then." - Those paragraphs made me laugh.

"Tim finally spoke up, looking at a desk. "It's here. It's been here the whole time. It's a Rosewood Bureau Plat desk, 19th century. That's $38,000." Gibbs had no idea how Tim knew this, but he found himself a bit hot. He always loved Tim's knowledge and brilliant mind. Damon seemed to like it to which Gibbs scowled at. "First-edition Huckleberry Finn, $20,000. And it looks like in the bedroom here, you've got a Chippendale mahogany case clock. That's six figures, easy. Mickey, you don't collect this stuff on a Navy pension." - The Damon/Gibbs jealousy bit made that paragraph even funnier than it was in the RL show, and it was already pretty funny there.

"Damon seemed to like it to which Gibbs scowled at." - "like it too".

"Ziva walked up to Tim. Giving him a look that had him blushing. "Antiques Roadshow." "Oh," she chuckled. "Pretty sweet memory you got there Tim," Damon said, throwing an arm around his shoulder and walking out of the house, Ziva smiling and following. Gibbs watched them go." - Those paragraphs made me smile.

"Without a word he left NCIS and went to go see Fornell. To let him know what happened with Paulson and Mickey, to greet Emily and thank her for letting him use her bedroom the night before when Fornell's ex-wife dropped her off. "You're welcome Mr. Gibbs." He smiled down at her. "Mr. Gibbs?" "Yes Emily?" "Are you staying?" He tilted his head. "Why do you ask?" "Because you need your family, and your family's here." Smiling, he playfully tugged on one of her pigtails. "Yes Emily, I'm staying and hopefully will get my family back. About two hours later, after an extensive tea party with Emily and Fornell," - That little scene and the tea party (OK, juice boxes, but what did they have to eat?) was so sweet!

""So why are you still here if you're tired with everything and you've finished with this case?" - "tired of everything".
Jaguarsolaris chapter 6 . 11/7/2011
aww gibbs got jealous! love it! that scene was hot. i would like to read the book you were talking about.
hotflower901 chapter 4 . 11/7/2011
I love the idea of them all sleeping together to protect and comfort one another.