Reviews for Glacial Wilderness
Guest chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
I know what you mean I didnt lnow about Jericho till this year, but your story is perfect. It would be even better if you made ot longer please.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
Love this story, please make it longer.
lilsis1232 chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
Please make this into a chapter fic! It's amazing! I love it!
MissAntelope chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
Wow that was amazingly good :-) i think you should have added more to it. Ex: when jake and the paremefics are driving back to jericho, and- what happens next? :-)
WickedBlue chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
Awesome fic. Heart of Winter is my favourite episode, but your version would have made it even better. Damn, were they cute together on that sofa. I would have loved to see that.

Anyway, while you've now discovered quite a few of my favourite tv shows, I've got some more for you that you should watch if you haven't yet. Like Dr. Who (the new seasons, not the fifties ones), and definitely Torchwood, where slash is canon (! :-) ) and Merlin.

Have fun and keep on writing Jericho fics. There are not enough of them out there.
Maine-snowflake chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
I noticed that this isn't marked as complete. So I hope that means that you are planning on having another chapter.

Before I start with this praise I'll say something. I don't reread stories. Ever. Once I read them once they bore me. Except yours. I've read it 5 times in the past 2-3 days and don't see a stop in sight. It's graceful and every time I read it is becomes sweeter. It's a wonderful piece. I hope you keep writing.
Teldra chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
Oh wow-I've been craving some Jake/Stanley fic but there just isn't much around. I really enjoyed this and would love to see more of them! :)
Halleylahli chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
Hey you - yeah you.

You're getting a virtual hug, Missy.

This was brilliant, thank you so much for writing it for me! There most certainly isn't enough fic of this pairing around and I am proud to be the one to introduce you to it.