Reviews for Life Is Life
ladyofthedragons1 chapter 13 . 5/25/2012
i think i like the updated version of this story better... the characterization is much better and your writing has definitely improved
inu-rulz chapter 13 . 4/17/2012
Okay, so I was a little sceptical at first, but now I am most definitely hooked! I /love/ this story! It is amazingly well written and goes into so much detail that I am dying for the next chapter! I can't wait. The way you write reminds me of professional, published, well known writers, an for all I know you are, but I'm a teenage girl and so I always imagine that other writers are too. Lol. I really hope you update soon! Thx
Guest chapter 13 . 3/25/2012
'believe in me' was the first fanfic I read that I knew I had to review. It had the style and ending that touched me and left me breathless. So much so that I was reluctant to read your rewrite, for fear that it wouldn't live up to the high expectations I had. Boy was I wrong. This new bit is so much more real, and complex. Keep writing and know that I'll be anticipating every word!
JennaC17 chapter 13 . 1/24/2012

So I haven't been on this website in a couple years probably. But today I decided to get back on it, and discovered that you had written this story. Of course I read Believe in Me, and the sequel, so I had to catch up on this. It's so wonderful. And I can't believe that I'm still interested in reading about Camp Rock, but your stories are just so wonderful, and I love them so much. This whole story has been amazing so far, so this a review for all the chapters. I hope more come soon. Please don't keep me waiting too long. That would sadden me greatly. It's great though! Keep it up. Looking forward to continuing to read it. Much love! 3

Jenna :)
ersy chapter 13 . 1/19/2012
wow really lovin it update soon
Xthereal-meX chapter 13 . 1/19/2012
haha LOL at the end when Mitchie out smarted the pap! that was funny! xD

great chapter! )

although now im thinking where is this story headed...? koz now that the pap have a picture of Mitch, whats going to happen to her cover with Caitlyn?

butt ohhh drama! i love it! xD

bt congrats on a job well done! D

a11796 chapter 12 . 1/11/2012
This is such a well written amazing story! (And totally deserves more reviews) i really like how you have such a positive attitude, and the story is great! I just have to say,not to be rude but you spell analyze with a z! Unless youre from somewhere else and you spell it with an s, then i am totally sorry and just keep on spellin'!
BrightestMorningStar chapter 12 . 1/2/2012
Loved this chapter and lie fan part (:
beblobs chapter 12 . 1/1/2012
This is awesome. Loved the bit with the fan. :) Hope you can update soon. :)
RMB chapter 12 . 12/29/2011
It's as if I never read this story before. You changed a lot,and I'm loving it. Ahhhhh they're starting to like each other eeeeEep :)
Xthereal-meX chapter 12 . 12/29/2011
this is so lame! you should totally have more reviews for this story!

sorry i havnt been reviewing but i havnt been on FF a whole lot either. this is my first time back on in about 2 months. LOL

your revampd version is wayy better. its more detailed and it delves more into the mind and thought process of Michie and Shane. i love it! )

i wish you had more reviews though, koz it really is amazing )

cant wait till next chapter!

Ashi-Grey chapter 11 . 11/25/2011
Really great chapter, certainly think this second revamped version of the midnight snack scene is much improved :) Hope you update soon!
therealme chapter 11 . 11/25/2011
liessss! Shane sooooooooooo obviously has a thing for mitchie! xD

great chapter! )
NoxStorm chapter 11 . 11/25/2011
You should update more often. Hahaha, seriously I love this story. then again, I'm a potterhead so I'd like a Lily/james story as well...

Anyway, great chapter as usual. I'm still a bit shaken that Mitchie would lie to her parents like that. But it's okay. She's not OOC, just a bit different. I like when Mitchie and Shane tease each other like that and the ending was pretty deep :)

Where are you going for christmas that you can't update?
ersy chapter 11 . 11/25/2011
cant wait for more its great