Reviews for Doctor Reid's Deceptions
aspiegiraffe chapter 3 . 8/2/2014
yummy it needs a sequel
Guest chapter 3 . 9/29/2012
yup..that's that..now am going to turn over and bang my head about this being the last chapter...excuse me...now i'm back and giddy..thank you for making this a *normal* wonderful and sweet story.. ) love it!
hippysheep chapter 2 . 9/29/2012
...toes still curled with a squeak and oh my god!oh my god! thrown in!
hippysheep chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
...toes curled...remaining curled ) eeep!
Becks Gb chapter 3 . 8/10/2012
This was truly amazing! So well written. You seem to really understand the characters as well, which makes the story so much better.
If you're up for it, I'm sure I'm not the only one who'd absolutely adore a sequel.
JcRMaO chapter 3 . 6/7/2012
I LOVE this story!

This is most certainly the best story i've ever read about the two of them!
nannily chapter 3 . 3/31/2012
Imho this is beyond great. Beautifully written, fluffy... Perfect. :)

What about a sequel? Would that be possible?
atem15 chapter 3 . 3/15/2012
OMG. love this story. please please please update soon.
Fate's Apprentice chapter 3 . 2/18/2012
I will beg. I will plead. I will cry. Please, I ask you! A sequel. And if you wont do one, can I ask if I can. Feel free to say no. You just did this so well, It... it actually felt like it could happen, unlike most stories... I felt like it was happening. So? A sequel? *pouts* pretty please?
GedankenSpiele chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
This story is really great!

Most I like the conversation in chapter 1!

It feels like... like... real love and care! Incredible!
LupinandHarry chapter 3 . 12/30/2011
I CANT STOP SMILING!

This was SOOOO EFFIN' ADORABLE! I just to squash Reid, he's such a doll! You are brilliant!
Rayne McKenna chapter 3 . 12/23/2011
TEASE! Complete and utter tease I say! Hahaha! Your stories are really quite perfect in so many ways. I have no trouble seeing exactly what word picture you're painting, who's saying what, feeling the emotions intended...you set a scene like nobody's business. Thank you for writing for us.
Rayne McKenna chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
AHHHHHHHH! LOVE IT! LOVE YOU! Brilliant! So well crafted and in depth. A rare find. I'm favoriting this and YOU.
RoseLaurel chapter 3 . 11/19/2011
Cute, sexy, fluffy, and brilliantly written! I love how you've portrayed the relationship and how the pair just balance each other out. Keep up the excellent work :D
Sue1313 chapter 3 . 11/18/2011
Spencer is just so cute and shy. This is good and how you would expect it to go with Reid.