Reviews for There's No Such Thing as Paranoia
jjgeraghty chapter 2 . 3/10/2014
Love the story! I wish there was more! I thought that this would be an awesome crossover, just there were more of these types of stories!
Susan M. M chapter 2 . 2/9/2014
Delighted to see there's more to this! I always wondered if Finch had minions in other cities, or if he limited himself to NYC because there's only so much that two men can do.
ShadowWriter33 chapter 2 . 8/8/2013
This is my kind of story, as I am a huge Leverage and POI fan. Not to mention Eliot and Reese being two of my favorite characters in both. Loved the story, would also love to see more crossovers between these two. Keep up the good work.
God Bless,
SW
BalrogsBreath chapter 2 . 4/13/2013
Ah you added more! :D Yay!
marihun chapter 2 . 2/25/2013
YES, YES, YES, YES, YES! So great to see another chapter! Can't wait for the next one! ;)))
Touch of the Wind chapter 2 . 2/22/2013
Great- I think we need more from this verse!
night flame miko chapter 2 . 2/22/2013
Are you going to continue this? Of course I would love if you did, but you still have this set to 'complete' so I'm not sure :)
Selonianth chapter 2 . 2/11/2013
Interesting...
MarbleGlove chapter 2 . 2/6/2013
Awesome! I love that Finch is keeping track of other vigilanti groups (for statistics!) and the Machine is taking that into account. Hee.
Saffygirl chapter 2 . 2/6/2013
Awesome fic!
delia cerrano chapter 2 . 2/6/2013
Should prove interesting & exciting - love Eliot also! But Finch and Reese better stay Rinch!
Gingerbread chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
This is good.

Can you write another one with John Reese and Eliot Spencer working together?
FarGreenCountrySwiftSunrise chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
I have always wanted those two to meet up. Good story. You combined those two shows very well. Thank you.
homeric chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
Really enjoyed this - you caught the characters perfectly; definately a treat for a Leverage and POI interest junkie like myself. Thanks for the fun read :)
QualityReviewer chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
My favorites: "new master...I like to let him think so...your hacker...distinguished part". Adored the "flirting" on both sides and the mention of eggs bendict. I like how you wrote it so either Rinch (and Eliot/Hardison) shippers can enjoy just as much as the non-shippers. I liked how Reese saw Eliot as hope for redemption. Above all you captured their characters and I hope for more Leverage/POI crossovers. (I wanna know how they would react to Parker's "crazy". :-D