Reviews for Hickeys
Kurtsie chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
HOT! OH MY GOD!
Peanutmama0724 chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
This was so cute! I love the idea of the boys fooling around just off stage where anyone could catch them. Wonderfully written!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
Awwww... if only... Klaine... ChrisColfer... Dreams
Kurtsie chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
HOT! DAMN!
CE Winters chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
omg, before I actually comment on the story, the line about the poor costume ladies KILLED me. I really did lol :P

This was so perfect! I mean goodness gracious, those could NOT have just been bruises on Chris's neck. When I saw them my CrissColfer shipping heart did flipflops so this fic was peeeerfect! 3 It was totally hot :D
inukimeko chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
this was freaking hot! great details on the bj. and i really love the beginning. you really set up the scene great.

i'm on team hickey cause i want to believe that those were really hickeys, whether from darren (pff in my dreams) or from a bf. :3

-Jessica
seheronelves chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
Normally I don't read this kind of stuff but I got curious. So I congratulate you on a job well done :)
Marth1112 chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
Omg ufvijnwe yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!
mardie186 chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
When I saw the pics on line, I was like, "Yep here they go again, not letting Darren and Chris sit next to each other, so as not to fuel the CrissColfer rumors." So they sit apart, and keep looking at each other, and sitting in the same pose as each other. With Kevin the red keyboard sitting between them. Sorry but you are fooling no one. Let them sit next to each other. Their affection for each other (as friends, if nothing else) is so clear whenever one speaks of the other. And yes, noticed the hickeys. This cracked me up because Darren goes to congratulate the girls on their performance. I am thinking the girls should be congratulating Darren on his "performance". Managed to partially disrobe and completely blow his costar and jizz in his pants with no one being the wiser. Except us voyeurs behind the scenes. Damn what I wouldn't give for some hidden cameras. Especially in Chris and Darren's trailers. Write more smut. Can't wait for Tuesday. From the info leaked today by Michael Ausiello, it sounds like this episode will be epic!
midlifecrisses chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
So this is my thought process while reading this fic:

Oh this is a lovely fic - me gutsa! the boys like each other YAY!

Opening pants up on stage: WHAT!; Pants and underwear off: WHAT!

Oh they are so gonna get caught, bad idea boys, what does a blow job have to do with hickeys again? I don't know but me gusta mucho.

"then walks forward to greet the girls and congratulate them on a performance well done even though he hasn't seen even a second of it." Snorting laughter.

so yeah... really enjoyed this!
MonPetitCoeur chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
That would explain a lot. Chris trying to move away from Darren because he is UUNNNFFF and he couldn't control himself when Darren's around, hence the Kevin McHale barrier.

xD Wish this happened in real life though.

So I would pretend it DID.
OnlyOneLover chapter 1 . 10/27/2011