Reviews for Until the End of Time
Did YOU realize that with your last statement you would make everyone read this story one more time? But it was worth it cause it's totally awesome and so adorably cute.
Imhereforthestory chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
She was strong, she was intelligent, and she was so beautiful that it made him wonder what he had ever done right to be able to say that this woman was his and his alone, because surely he was the luckiest fool in the world for her to consider him worthy of her love.

Yet here she was, lying in his bed, wearing his oversized t-shirt from a TV show he used to love that she had laughed at him for, curled up in his arms, doubting the hold that she had on his heart. Her eyes shined with insecurity while she spoke with an air of confidence.

Those two lines, right there, are the reason I loved this one... The whole thing is written extremely well (and yes, I noticed you didn't use names) however those two lines, they captured my heart.
Ariel119 chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
Very sweet!
QueenReginaSwan chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
Your like me I am meant to be doing a million other things but fanfiction is just to damn distracting
Eleantris chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
I did notice! But we all know it's Caskett, from the way you write so brilliantly. I loved this!

X :D
castlebeckett siempre chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
perfect

chapter

I like muc
I'm Widget chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
I love this. Fabulous one shot. And I didn't catch that you didn't use their names until you told me. lol
onlybattles chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
Oh my god you are brilliant. No really. You want proof?

It bugs the SHIT outta me when people don't use the character's names. And while I was reading yours...I didn't even notice! I was so caught up in the plot and fluffiness that I didn't even notice the main thing that bugs me the most. I love it. You're a brillant genius in fact. :p I loved the last sentence so much. I just might marry it. Anyways, I loved it and I didn't think it was OOC at all. 3
baterista9 chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
Yes, I realized you didn't use names. Had me wondering, for a nanosecond, whether you planned a plot twist. :-)
Dmarx chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
Awww :)
LittleLizzieZentara chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
Awwww...I don't know for sure if this could be considered OOC of Kate or not. After all, she did make the "eventually they'll just let you down, so why risk it?" comment. And even though she KNOWS that he loves her (even though he doesn't know she knows) she still expected him to go out with Serena and was surprised (and relieved, it seemed to me) when he didn't. So I think she has more insecurities relationship-wise than we realize. I adore Castle in this. And it's probably the way he would act, too, if she ever felt like that. And nope, didn't notice at all that you didn't use their names. Hmmm, I wonder what that says about me? LOL
RubyRoy87 chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
aww... It's such a sweet little one-shot. Loved it! Very few stories make me smile and yours certainly did.
thump chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
i find myself wondering what the tv show t-shirt kate has on... firefly?

(oh and your fanfiction is better when you're not writing what you're supposed to be... heh. yes i am evil _ )
Aline23 chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
Hey! I loved it!

And I don't think it's OOC, we've been seeing a new side of Kate lately, so who knows how she might be like when she's in a real relationship with Castle, right?

Anyway, well done! (:

Xoxo,

Aline
gloriajv chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
I thought it was wonderful.

Thanks.