Reviews for Peacefully, In Her Sleep
AA - MamaBirdCat chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
What a way to bring Low Light into view.. I never thought much about him but you have portrayed him in a wonderfully touching way..
blackrosewitch1996 chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
That was really touching Tink. I really liked it. Maye you should do another thing from Lowlights POV,
NurseKelly chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
Screw it-I cried! Very sweet, down right poignant. I worked as a hospice nurse and passing away peacefully in your sleep is the best way to go in my book. Great job.
ImmatureChild chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
Oh my God, that may have been sappy but it almost got me to cry.

Bravo.
FyreLiLi chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
OMG - you had me bawling like a baby at the end! So beautiful and hauntingly romantic at the end! I love your Lowlight/Nomad stories - keep 'em coming! :)
PhantomEmpress chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
This is just so sweet, sad and beautiful. I'm usually the first to hate on an oc, but I think I've already told you before that that Nomad is amazing. Well written, not over reaching, definitely not a Sue, just fantastic.
Fanny Tompkins chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
I 'll never get tired of Nomad and Lowlight. I must admit that this one choked me up a bit at the end. Excellent job.
CaptainRocket chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
Another good fic. Capturing various important parts of their time together since meeting until their passing. Very nice!
rogue-scholar07 chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
Sappy? Tinks, I needed a box of tissues to read the ending of this! That was so beautifully sad! Well written, but still very sad!
theonewhowrotetatertots chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
Bravo! Well done! I put that song on while I was reading it, and well lets just say I needed tissues.. Great work, loved it!
lazy-bones-the-dragon chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
:( I think I was tearing up a little. Just the way I like it, nice but sweet. 3 Hopefully you get to right stuff that goes on inbetween the beginning and end yes?

Great job.