Reviews for Wonderland
Dragonfan47 chapter 1 . 3/26
Can you do one from both Past and Future Wally's perspective? Or maybe continue this somehow, like the passage of time during those 10 years? I really love this fic, I feel like it captures the true essence of Spitfire. This is my favorite Spitfire one-shot, hands down. Please can you at least do the Wally's perspectives?
artemis5 chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
i wish too some day have that life waking up to the man i love and oddly enought the guy i like has firery red hair that sent a burn of passion in to your eyes and peirceing summer green eyes that was as fresh as a your first summer romance and a heart to help i know this sounds as if i'm disscribeing wally west but i'm not
PotatoLizard chapter 1 . 10/30/2014
I love you guys so much right now. I love this fic as well. Thank you so much! I loved them to bits in this fic!
C chapter 1 . 10/3/2014
Beautiful!
PrettyKitty Luvs U chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
Awesome!
madval29 chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
This is awesome
young dawn chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
This was great. I loved seeing aged-up Wally and Artemis' reaction to it all. Nice work.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
i loved this story it was the best.
Blayze chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
Incredible. No other way to describe it. You are a writing genius this masterpiece is some of the best spitfire work I've ever read. I'm a huge fan of time travel fics of all kinds and this was a very new and fresh way of accomplishing an old favourite theme. Keep on writing your great at it.
Blayze
{one day they will all marvel at my BLAYZE of glory}
sparky1201 chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
I read this when it first came out and I totally forgot to bookmark it on my phone since I didn't have an account back then. I still love this story and I'm so happy I've finally found it. It's one of my favorites!
qweerlittlefish chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
Agree with everyone who has already reviewed. This was beautiful. It was so well written, and I could actually /see/ it all happening. Your descriptions are perfection. I loved how in character everyone was too- it was really refreshing, really. I never quite noticed how...not childish, but young, Artemis was. And when watching Season 2, and in effect, reading this story, I really do see it. And it's spot on!

And don't even get me started on Wally; he was so perfect, but so real and true to what he is in the show, that it was impossible to not gape at how amazing this was...and also drool at how friggin' gorgeous he turned out!

Awesome work. I'd love to see more from the three of you.

Wish I had your skills!
Awsomaniatica chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
This is amazing stuff right here. I got tingles it was so well done. I really would like to see more by you. :)
BlackCatNeko999 chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
This was so amazing! Great job with this story, really.
Trying -Helps chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
That was well that was very skirting the line. I liked the idea though, it was so funny the way she flipped out about how she would someday marry Wally. You wrote very well, I'd encourage you to write a full fledged story if you aren't already.
Anyway I'm asking everyone on here to take the Good Person Test. It's a test on Google (fourth search result down). You don't have to take it but I can guarantee you will learn something from taking it.
januarylady chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
Great heartfelt sweet story! (I love how future Wally manages teen Artemis.) Had to find some Spitfire fics after the last episode and glad I found this.