Reviews for Country Girl at Heart
Marina chapter 53 . 1/1
Well, I liked it very, very much, ausumm !
I'm also from Europe and just discovered this story.
You write wonderful, will read your following story !
Guest chapter 51 . 12/30/2014
So I never did "FF" but after the calzona split I had to. I don't know if you'll ever read this considering it was done years ago, but OMG! Love this. This chapter in particular literally had me in tears I was laughing so hard! Job well done!
Marina chapter 20 . 12/29/2014
I love to read it !
Guest chapter 14 . 12/24/2014
I love that you've made a super hot lesbian into a country girl. Its a secret dream of mine to find a woman that has the same farm background as I.
Guest chapter 52 . 10/16/2014
Mother of... Youre great doing this
Guest chapter 46 . 10/16/2014
OMG IM CRYINNGGGGGGGGG
Guest chapter 21 . 10/15/2014
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! :(
Guest chapter 18 . 10/15/2014
oh goooooooooooooooooood
Guest chapter 6 . 10/2/2014
Love all your stories ! Thank you !
Texaschic1 chapter 53 . 5/13/2014
Great story...Arizona on drugs was hilarious...I love your cookies...lol...two million is a pretty big incentive for one more year...but I am not sure her body can take it. I am on to the sequal :)
Max5118 chapter 53 . 4/23/2014
That was. A lousy way way to stop the story
Guest chapter 38 . 2/24/2014
I love all your story but can u please make it alittle longer
Zena chapter 53 . 12/24/2013
You're good, awesome, fantastic, just to name a few I love reading your stories they are as good as watching the show, mainly the ones about 00SEXY, agent ROBBINS,keep writing
Townst chapter 2 . 9/21/2013
I have to tell you that this is still my favorite story. Whenever I'm a little sad or down this is a great pick me up.
Sarah chapter 53 . 8/24/2013
Oh how I loved this story! It's the first one of your that I've read and can't wait to read the rest. Thanks and keep writing!