Reviews for Wait and See
amyh52 chapter 20 . 11/6/2014
Love it, thanks for completing it so well.
amyh52 chapter 7 . 11/6/2014
I loved the wall of ILove You. I hadnt ever heard of it.
amyh52 chapter 6 . 11/6/2014
Ahhh, love, by admission
Catesonskates chapter 20 . 9/10/2013
Love this! I wish there was a sex chapter, I would love that.
Nixy chapter 20 . 9/2/2013
PERFECTION!
Guest chapter 20 . 8/19/2013
This is awesome! Can u show a chapter from when he confesses tho?
skippy chapter 3 . 6/26/2013
this was really good but I can't believe you skipped narrating when he takes Anna on that tour...I don't mean to be rude or anything because you have advanced writing skills but you just need to follow the actual book more.
Guest chapter 20 . 4/4/2013
It was great to get an insight into etienne! Thanks for writing this! I absoaloutly love this book! It's my favorite!

I think that you may have rushed everything to much! Where was the part where he climbs to the top of note dame? We don't get deep enough into etienne to really be apart of this story, only on the knowledge from the book was I able to follow! If your thinking about making it better I suggest adding more detail going into his head and thoughts more and including all what happens in the book if you can I can understand why some bits where skipped but others were necessary to portray etienne st Claire!
Bree chapter 20 . 4/1/2013
I applaud you. This is was such a good FanFic. I am in love with it. Honestly.
forev3rsilenc3d chapter 20 . 2/19/2013
You honestly have no idea how much I love you for uploading this! Brilliantly breathtaking! You managed to capture the amazing romance, even in your own scenes! I love it!
The Scarlet Letter chapter 20 . 2/5/2013
Ahh these two are adorable! So much so that I wish there was another book just about the two of them! I love this fic! You did an excellent job of portraying Etienne's mind, I could really imagine him thinking this way.
A Wind Has Blown the Sky Away chapter 20 . 9/16/2012
Aw, I thought that was really sweet. I loved your perception of what was going through Etienne's mind the whole time.
Katie741 chapter 20 . 8/20/2012
I loved your version of the story! Even though some of my favorite parts were cut out, it was still really sweet :) keep up the amazing work!
Katie741 chapter 15 . 8/20/2012