Reviews for Another Chance
romana diana chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
oh i love your story! please don't make this a oneshot! add please!
Brittney Thomas chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
They are mean't to be together!
Brittney Thomas chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
:) Beautiful!
Brittney Thomas chapter 1 . 3/5/2014
Guest chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
that was amazing and beautiful i loved it
Melan Anime chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
aw! that was so cute... so sweet! Atem stayed with her! awesome story... i loved it!
edboy4926 chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
Awesome story.
Ateman chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
Why did you write a sequal to this story and tell how they got married.
The Queen of Water chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
I am happy that Atem is stay with Tea.
fantasia-49 chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
oh i love it really! I'm happy that he can stay with her! So romantic
Ash09 chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
Omg! That was such a great story! That is how yugioh sould have ended. When I saw the end I cried my little heart out. Anyway I can't wait to read more of ur stories! God luck with the next story :)
Becca-Loves-Yuge chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
I friggin wish it had ended that way! One of the best final duel fics I've read (and not just because Atem stayed).
Sunrise Phoenix chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
I liked the way you created the talk with Atem and his father; such a sweet moment. And I liked the way you made Atem and Tea kiss, they're such a cute couple. Great job as always, sunshine!-Peace Out! ;)
Punk Rock Kitsune chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
This was super awesome and cute. I liked how the atmosphere in the beginning was sad and somewhat dramatic (I'm a drama writer, can you tell? :D). Then, as the story progressed, I liked how the mood grew warmer and warmer with each passing paragraph. There aren't a lot of oneshots out there that can capture that sort of mood, and yet at the same time, keep everyone in character. And overrall, I enjoyed this revolution/vanshipping oneshot. Great work! Ja ne! :3

PRK