Reviews for Beauty and the Geek, Xmen Style
rbear1231 chapter 11 . 4/9
here is a challange for you...fred and tabby...oh i want romy stories all the time, but just from the xmen evo verse i can actually see tabby and fred they seemed to look good that ep of the school dance.

plus more romy and roLo

your a better writer then me
rbear1231 chapter 8 . 4/9
toad you were so close to learning...why did it have to be lingerie he was not ready for that
(ur right as fun as it might be toad and wanda wont work well, feel free to prove me wrong, so toad needs wanda as a friend to help him get ready for a date)

GREAT SONG one of my faves

remy has no fear of Rogue thats why ROMY is so loved.
Sweetooze chapter 11 . 3/4/2016
Great job at writing all these characters with different personalities at the same time. This was one of the stories I had the most fun reading#
Sweetooze chapter 3 . 2/26/2016
I think this is the story I'm the most fun reading up till now. You're a great writer, good job!
GezeichneteSeelen chapter 11 . 1/24/2016
I love this story
I enjoyed every single chapter of it
The romance between Rogue and Remy was super cute and I really liked how the relationship between Wanda and Toad developed
tlyxor1 chapter 11 . 10/12/2015
Enjoyed, thanks for writing. -t.
qizhi80 chapter 7 . 12/28/2014
You just love the term "peanut gallery", don't you? That's the third time-and counting-that I've seen that phrase in one of your stories. The ones before were in a scene in "Stuck on an Island with You" from Rogue about the voices in her head; another was you telling a couple of heckling cast members to shut up in one of your "X-Men Presents" stories. Am I right?
The Great Fanfiction Wizard chapter 11 . 8/15/2014
Loved it!
Rogue Assasin chapter 11 . 2/19/2014
This was fun it kinda reminded me of Amber and Boston Rob - I think their season of survivor was the last one I watched...
Roguereine chapter 11 . 12/21/2013
Love this story. I'd like to see others like this. Have u ever seen Bad Girls Club? That might be fun. I saw one show like it where there were 3 bad girls and 10 guys and the guys had to do challenges and the winners would date the girls. I could see it :)
Roguereine chapter 10 . 12/21/2013
Everyone's reactions are hilarious. I love the aha! Moments they all get about remy.
Roguereine chapter 9 . 12/21/2013
Yay for prince toad! The beauties didn't change much, but the geeks definitely did. And the show ends: to the after show drama.
Roguereine chapter 8 . 12/21/2013
Extreme like ha ha Ha ha ha. Denial. And the part where they leave the show r ridiculously sappy. Poor remy is without his roguey.
Roguereine chapter 7 . 12/21/2013
Rogue underestimates Remy's love as usual. And amara is so mean in thins story I glad she's gone. At least she has learned she doesn't need to sleep with her boss.
Roguereine chapter 6 . 12/21/2013
Remy is absolutely adorable in this ch. He enjoyed the challenge and he gets no love. XD prince Toad. Rogue did create a monster.