Reviews for Wally's Justice
Woah. U made Trickster so odd... He seems friendlier than any version of said villain I've ever seen.
Love Wally
Mou pwease chapter 24 . 7/1
Please continue this is almost been a year since the last update and I'm still hopefully waiting for more. I love this story so much and have read it countless times because I love the Wally whump and drama. It's a wonderful, amazing story that easily captures any reader! Pwease O wonderful author keep writing and many thanks! Luv U! Keep being awesome! ;D
ManwithaPlan113 chapter 13 . 6/10
You know someone's doing a damn good job if a little fan story makes you tear up. Bravo oh fucking bastard. Bravo! Marvelous!
Blackthorn Ashe chapter 24 . 5/23
No complaints. Finished this thing in 2 days and dont regret reading. So angsty. Kinda like how you added more reality to the AU children dying thing and how you put the HIVE 5 in. :P i eagerly wait for more.
Ambiguous Cake chapter 24 . 4/10
I thought the story was completed, only to realize right now that it's not :( And while it's at a good point. like it could have ended with that's the way things are, he still has zero closure with his mom and for this story to be complete I need to see that happen one way or the other. But, ultimately that is not my decision. Even if you don't finish it, I've loved reading it. Wally is one of my av yj characters, and he doesn't seem to get enough love, everyone loves robin more :P So I liked reading this and watching him grow as a person through it. Thank you!
Aw man I stayed up until 4 AM reading this, I couldn't stop! It's super great, I hope you continue!
ImaKaraTabiHe chapter 24 . 3/20
Wally really needs a vacation. A good one where nothing bad happens and he's free from all worries. So made me tear up.

Thank you! Hope there's more!
ImaKaraTabiHe chapter 18 . 3/20
I love Roy. He's so nice and he gets pissed when and where it counts.

Thank you!
ShamrockClover chapter 6 . 2/28
Oh my gosh, Wally, that motor mouth...

Kudos to you! Everything fits in so well it's scary! I have to wonder though; were the events leading up to this chapter set up with ingenious intent, or put together through an ingenious coincidence?

Either or, you played the cards brilliantly and really made them work for you! I'm elated with this story! How it is unfolding and then repairing itself back up again over and over. Just when I thought Wally was letting too much through the widening cracks, he sews it back up again in a neat little stitching; like a blanket he hides under that is worn and wearing but constantly getting repaired. It still acts as his cover, quite literally.

Thank you, well done and keep up the good work! :D
Oniele chapter 24 . 2/21
It's a really good story, not cheesy at all though, consistent and dramatical to a good level.
CalypsoTheL0ver chapter 24 . 2/6
This is so interesting! I can't wait for more!
Libro5678 chapter 18 . 1/28
Doesnt the little red hen bake bread? Might be wrong though.
AAAAAH chapter 24 . 12/21/2015
I LOVE THIS STORY! The characters! The plot! The time line! If I was a poet I'd go on and on about this and if I was an artist I'd be plowed under by my inspiration, but as a simple reader I just wanted you to know that THIS IS AMAZING!