Reviews for Wally's Justice
Meme machine chapter 25 . 9/4
Help I cried
catscats1223 chapter 25 . 7/26
I'm dying o this inside, this fic is just so good! Honestly, who'd you sell your soul to in order to achieve these hard-core writing skills; i have a spare soul just waiting to be traded for this level of epicness.
Rose chapter 25 . 7/18
This is one of the BEST fanfics I've read in a while. You are an incredible writer! I honestly think that you could be a brilliant crime fiction writer. I hope you come back to this one of these days. I understand starting a story and not finishing it.
ritzybitzy chapter 25 . 7/2
i been there. hot dog. that ain't a nice place to be. i look forward to the next chapter! Thanks for uploading! :) still one of my favorite stories, ever, of all time.
I really enjoy this story. You. are depicting everyone's emotions in an excellent manner, very genuine. Not an easy thing to do. Looking forward to an update. I'll have an excuse to start the story from the beginning again!
Hardcorewallyfan chapter 25 . 6/5
Please update it'd be a real shame if you abandoned this story... I remember when I first discovered this. I read the entire thing in a few days even neglecting schoolwork to do so and after I finished the last (updated) chapter, I was so frantic for an update. I checked for one at least three times every day for at least a week. Now it's been over two months and I'm still disappointed to see no new chapter(s). I don't mean to be demanding or ungrateful but I truely believe that this story is too good to be abandoned like young justic once was... So please please update soon! (v)
rivermoon1487 chapter 25 . 5/30
I totally did just read this in one day. I just couldn't stop! And now it is 4 am and The birds are chirping and I am on the verge of tears because this. Is. Amazing. Holy Jesus. I have never EVER read anything like this. There is so much detail and elaboration to Wally's thoughts and emotions and it all seems so incredibly real. You absolutely nailed his character and each and everybody else involved. There is simply no way to describe how speachless I am. You took your time with the progression instead of rushing through it like many other authors, lingering in Wally's anxiety, anger, self loathing and now this period of numbness. It is all so real! I can't find the words do even put it into perspective. I would elaborate more on how tearfully amazing this is, and how every Young Justice fan should read this, but if I wait any longer the sun will rise. Thank you so much for sharing with us your creativity and talent as a writer. I can't wait to see where the story goes. Love!
TheFlash101 chapter 25 . 5/26
This story is absolutely amazing. I admire your persistence so much. Please update soon! (I love the Wally/Barry father/son relationship. I hope more fluff comes up soon!)
Been here since the first chapter and I still love you.
JustaTVBookworm chapter 25 . 5/20
This was one of the first stories I read when I got into this fandom, and I'm thankful I did. It's been a pleasure reading your story and seeing you attempt to weave cannon into your story.

Choosing to diverge from cannon was the best choice you could have made. Making his dad Dr. Fate was a great twist I have not seen done in any other story. When I saw you recently added a chapter, I was thrilled and finally decided to review.

Keep up the good work, and please continue the story. You fans will be sitting patiently waiting for your next update!
transformersjellybeanaddict chapter 25 . 5/11
Oh dear Oreos that was fantastic
I love this, i am so sorry for the loss you experienced, but the way you incorporated it into the story was breathtaking.
The way you've basically created a whole new universe for yj, is admirable all in itself but the lengths you've taken it? masterful.

waiting (patiently) for an update
a faithful reader
blue-blueberry chapter 25 . 5/5
This was amazing, I can't wait for more!
LiteratureGirl12 chapter 25 . 4/21
I'm so sorry I haven't reviewed up until now, but I just read this entire thing in one weekend with only food and bathroom breaks. This story has absolutely stolen my heart. It is so amazing and well written and you just convey the emotions and reasoning and the thought process of characters so well. I aspire to one day write as well as you do. The plot is very well written out and you didn't just let the story die and get boring like a lot of authors do; you keep it interesting and have action, but not so much that it's too crazy. I can't wait to see what happens next, this story has really tugged my heartstrings.

Best of luck,
~LG
Please update. I think I'm having withdraw symptoms from not reading more of this. I want it. I need it.
I'm not sure whether or not me reading 143K words in 2 days is healthy... But I did it anyway... and I would totally do it again if it got me content like that... amazing... seriously amazing I can't wait until the next chapter. Plz tell me there will be a next chapter. Plz