Reviews for Wally's Justice
nananan chapter 24 . 7/27
You're alive! And still writing brilliantly! I didn't even notice this had been updated until just now. Thanks; you just made a crappy day significantly better. And I totally see the real life peaking through in this chapter, which almost made me cry. My little family of three got into a car accident, and while no one's seriously injured,
well... Let's say this was amazing and leave it at that. Keep up the good work!
Batfamilysuperheroes chapter 1 . 7/29
This is one of my favorite stories. Really good! :)
IsAbElA M CuLlEn chapter 24 . 7/24
Nice way to twist the plot into mae Wally's dad as the new Doctor Fate. :-)
ngairetaylor chapter 22 . 7/22
Thank you for mentioning the main "mistake" in this episode... It is one of my fav episodes - yet I noticed that there were a LOT of inconsistencies.
Not only were the absence of major accidents not addressed - the concept of what happened to babies being born or still in the uterus was not addressed as well.
There was also the plane that went missing - Billy was in the plane before he turned into Mr Marvel but the plane was MISSING when he turned into Mr Marvel. Does this mean that all planes went missing in the adult world? If so then the death count would have been enormous - children dying in crashes AND adults dying because they fell to their deaths... And why did the plane disappear when the cars did not?
And how about the Clone Roy? How old is he? Should he not have been in the children's world?
Thank you for a very good story... I love the speedster and have been enjoying reading your slightly different version of the Young Justice as seen through his viewpoint.
SapphireSecret chapter 24 . 7/16
I don't think it was cheesy. I think this displayed a realistic emotional meltdown. I really liked his interaction with the team, M'gann's especially. I'm always super excited when I see there's been an update from you. This is one of my favorite stories. Looking forward to the next one!
SubRosa7 chapter 24 . 7/16
This is such a wonderful story! I am so sorry to hear about your loss. You wrote a very touching and realistic chapter. I could feel Wally's pain and the eventual numbness, and slight relief after spending time with his friends. I think throughout the story you've written very realistic and understandable reactions on Wally's part to the traumatic events going on around him, and this chapter was no exception. Loss and sorrow like that doesn't heal over night, even if tender scenes with his uncle and spending time with his friends can help. I did love the scene with Flash, and how Wally called him back to tell him that he loves him. I think that Wally's turned a corner here, as difficult as it was for him.

Thank you so much for writing this story and sharing it with us, this was a great update!

Best,

YJ FANFIC
OF ALL TIME.
I mean.
Wow.
I had all the feels through this man. All the feels. You are awesome. I really can't describe how much awesomeness this fic is cramming in my brain...
One of my favorites.
UPDATE SOON PLEEEEEEEZE
Smile-I'mTheEndOfAllThatYouSee chapter 24 . 7/14
Wow between this and another fic that hasn't been updated in a long time but just got updated, I might need a doctor because that's twice I looked at an updated story in shock. Anyway not once did I think anything was cheesy. Actually, there was a tired feeling in the sense that you can feel Wally being emotionally drained.
Janna chapter 24 . 7/12
Heh, no reason for self doubt, the chapter is great and actually the first time we get some sort of emotional breather in a while, or so it feels at least.
The affection is not an instant cure, they don't gel quite perfectly, but everyone is trying in their own way to support him, which is actually what should happen, so I think you're safely swerving around deep cheese territory, too.

Still love this story to bits, please keep it going! )
My Note Book chapter 24 . 7/12
That was beautiful. Seriously. You did very well when you wrote the crying scene. I don't cry and I was tearing up. It was very believable and very relatable. Beautiful. 10/10. also, I love Superboy. The way you wrote him in this story was perfect. Ah, this story makes me so happy.
JesusFreak77 chapter 24 . 7/12
No, this wasn't cheesy. My brother was recently in a car accident (he's okay), and it really makes you think about all the things they never got to do and all the things you never said. Wally has had more than enough trauma to cause a breakdown of this size. I absolutely loved the Team's support of him. The only thing I disagreed with was Artemis's part. I think her and Dick have suffered the most in their short lives, so they would be able to comfort Wally best. Great chapter, please update soon!
CalamityJim chapter 24 . 7/11
I enjoyed it
AdenaWolf chapter 24 . 7/11
I liked it, it was nice. Not like, "Yay happiness and rainbows and hope" kind of nice, but the nice where it's as real as fiction can get without being...overbearing I guess. A job!
FrozenFlamingFir chapter 19 . 6/23
I'm too emotionally wound up to log in to my account right now sooo.. Yeah.
Anyways, holy emotions batman, you are really good at articulating the emotions, panic and guilt that Wally's going through. I just spent close to an hour curled up in my bed crying with Wally.
I freaking love you for this story.
oldnewdog chapter 23 . 6/1
Hi! I just wanted to let you know that i've been passing on this story for quite some time. I'd filter by number of reviews and this story would always be near the top but i wouldn't give it a chance. I guess i didn't find the summary captivating? i'd scroll through and would tell myself i'd try this story out later. until one day i finally did. and that day turned into a marathon because i read everything from start to finish. anyway, i want to apologize now because what the hell was i thinking waiting this long?!

first person POV aren't usually my favorite type of fic because it can be really tricky to capture the character's inner voice but you've managed to capture wally's really well. I like how this isn't your typical dad-abuses-wally fic (though i really like those). It's different but the hurt/comfort/angst is still there. And there's an actual interesting plot happening! i mean what the heck rudolph gets turned into dr. fate. i did not see that coming but at the same time the foreshadowing was there! great work!

I like that wally's acting like a total teenager going through a rough time. it's very realistic. And the adults have the best intentions and really try to help but they make mistakes too. but you can clearly see the love there. i really love aunt iris and uncle barry.

aaaaand all your chapters are so long! SO GOOD! I haven't read a long fic in a while! thank you for this! please finish it, okay? you've turned me into a loyal follower!