Reviews for Endless Obsession
finnigan chapter 2 . 4/26/2013
well carry on dont stop
The Side Of The Angels In 221B chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
Oh my god...I think I can see where this is going ;)
heavenly-words chapter 2 . 12/8/2012
wonderful story line... and writing. I look forward for more.
DaisyDoe chapter 2 . 8/20/2012
I love this! For weeks, I have been searching for a good Tomione fan fiction and this seems promising. Seriously, I fangirled when I found this. tomione is my OTP forever. Pleas,e continue this as soon as possible. xo
Alassea Riddle chapter 2 . 3/5/2012
Someone needs to work here. Updaaaate!
RobinQ chapter 2 . 1/26/2012
Very good story, different from other Tom/Hermione fics (and believe me, I've read too many)

This story really intrigues me. So many questions about what actually did happened.

Did Tom wanted to manipulate Hermione by messing with her memories? With part of her memories unconsciously still try to warn her, which part of this story can we believe? Or did Hermione really did travel through time, but then she lost her memories or her memories get manipulated? So many possibilities..

I really look forward for the next chapter updates!
the unknownn writer chapter 2 . 1/5/2012
I was looking for a Tomione story (since I'm a loser) and I found yours on tumblr. I must say, you have a very good start. I like it so far. I can't wait for your next chapter!
Dolores chapter 2 . 1/2/2012
This sounds very intriguing! Extremely different from most Tom/Hermione fics. I'm definitely going to keep up with this story! C:
hateme101 chapter 2 . 12/2/2011
update update update update update update update update update update update
Vampiric Dragonrider chapter 2 . 11/19/2011
Too lazy to log in for realzies...

Anyway, i wont say much because im on an ipad in europe and i hate typing on this thing, but basically, awescome chapter! I thought it was very clear and easy to infer that hermione had lost her memories and that they were replaced with new ones, so the little author's comment at the end proabably not needed ;)
miki chapter 2 . 11/18/2011
Interesting. I do like how you jumped into things. The story doesn't start at the beginning, it skips over how she comes to enroll at Hogwarts but I approve of the style. Sometimes it gets overused or becomes something to expect, and you didn't go that route so you avoided it nicely. For me, it was very distinctive and the difference alone is what made me continue reading (not that the prologue wasn't good, it was).

The class scene was not too intense or mysterious, which was actually good. Sometimes it feels too forced or unnatural but you were vague and subtle, so it flowed wonderfully. Please continue to update.
sonea91 chapter 2 . 11/18/2011
I wonder where her 'wrong' memories are coming from. Intriguing first two chapters, I'm looking forward to your next update)
Eyrie chapter 2 . 11/18/2011
Great chapter, I'm glad you finally updated. Firstly I was confused, because Hermione wasn't herself and then I remembered that she was obliviated. I'm looking forward to the next chapter. :)
x.Janele.x chapter 2 . 11/18/2011
YAY FOR UPDATES!

I WILL CONTINUE TO REVIEW IN ALL CAPS BECAUSE CAPS EQUALS LOVE.

MY REVIEWS WILL ALSO BE COMPLETELY POINTLESS BECAUSE I ALREADY GAVE YOU ALL MY FEEDBACK.

LESS THAN THREE.
adaptation chapter 2 . 11/18/2011
I'm really enjoying this, darling! I love the little hints Hermione's getting, the thoughts that form that don't make sense to her. It's perfect, really.