Reviews for Unrequited, and Left to Rot
hotcrotch69 chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
This review was supposed to be for 'Unrequited, But Not Forgotten' but since I read this, why not?

I read it again. I'm going to be crying for 10 days straight now, I'm not even exaggerating. Just how do you put that angst on there? I've read other Gesea/Shelloyd stories that made me cry, but this? This is just ridiculous. You, sir, are the most finest person on this site I've seen (keyword: I've.) . You, sir, are legendary. I may sound like I'm exaggerating, and you may think I'm just saying this because you think I'm a noob, but honestly, hail to the almighty The Messenger Crow. Keep up the good work.

This story is flawless; perfect. I can't see any grammatical features, and you express the feelings so...deeply...? Real author right here. Me and my friend had a challenge: who could read both without crying? My friend succeeded with both, but I cried on both, especially 'Unrequited, But Not Forgotten', as I am a Gesea fan, and have a huge crush on Presea (Yes, I know, she's a video game character, but one day, one day, I'll make a virtual machine teleporter so I could meet Presea). I literally tried 10 times, but each time I read, I'd cry, and I'd cry more than the last time. It doesn't matter how long I wait until I read it again, it'd always be the same result.

Bro, seriously, keep up the good work, we all know you're legendary now, eh?

Cheers!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
Again, a bamf chapter, damn.
Starry Glasses chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
Huh, Sheena. That was a very interesting way of how she would've turned out. I've noticed a few SheenaxLloyd pairing fics but I didn't really like the pairing itself so I just ignored them. I'm kinda surprised that Genis is basically immortal. He seems like a very strong mage and I think that's kinda cool. I thought that this fic was a pretty fitting sequel, but I'd like another one-shot starring Collette if possible? I think her POV on things would be interesting. c:
XSuicuneX chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
Good and holy god this is a lot of angst. Me being a weirdy, I love it, but...where's Zelos? I read your first one, and I'm assuming he died in the tower or something.

Did Regal get imprisoned again? Oh dear.

Jesus christ, everything went to shit didn't it? I...kinda really really REALLY wanna read more.

I'm a sucker for angst, that I am.