Reviews for Height Complex
Prongslette94 chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
awww Ko-chan's really nice :3
Paradise Affair chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
Hehe, short and fun! So glad for the sweet flow in KtB's style :)
buttcake chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
Bahaha! That's adorable. x) Short but sweet, and I love how Akira spiked his hair at the end. :)
AlixNight chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
Wow, I didn't realize that was going to be the whole thing when I was beta-ing it. I never did figure it out, they're both guys, right? For some weird reason, I expected it to be yaoi fic. Oh well, it's not like I really know the characters. In case you didn't realize it by now, I usually read what you write when it comes out on fanfiction, I don't know why. I know what you're thinking and yes, I am just doing this to give you a review, you should be thanking me xD. Nah, just joking. Don't forget, it's your turn for questions! This is probably really confusing for anyone reading this besides you. Hi strange people who read other people's review! I dare you guys to respond.
GhoulTears chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
So cute o This was at least a million times better than what I imagined it to be! I like how you are able to paint a picture through so few words. Thank you for taking my request to write this.

Can you please, please, please write one with Yuuki and Yuuta next? They are my favorite characters and I love their interaction! Thank you so very much!
Beizanten chapter 1 . 10/27/2011