Reviews for A Denim Romance
Prisoner of Azkaban711 chapter 1 . 8/26
Cute :) I loved the ending - I think it rounds off the whole thing nicely. Really nicely written - well done!
writhen heart .inactive chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
This was freaking ... I don't even know, beautiful, adorable, gorgeous. All of those things and more. Such a simple idea which you executed amazingly. My fav section has to be the one where Remus confessed his favourite colour was denim because oh my freakin' gosh, that kiss was hot. Mostly due to the suspense leading up to it. Can't fault it.
teddylupin-snape chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
Aww! So sweet! They're absolutely adorable together! I loved how you brought them together over crayons and wall colours! Nice job! :)
Perfection's-bloody-flaw chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
So cute! That warmed me up.
Shira Lansys chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
This is AMAZING! Especially how you showed their relationship through the changing colours! And the demin bit was really, really cute!
speciaux chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
It's so cute! Just a couple of words that I really flinched at (which is surprising considering this is fanfiction).
Kicon chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
So incredibly cute, I can't even describe it. It's just perfect, especially the last line.

~K
Asking Me Where My Love Grows chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
I am seriously in love with this! Why didn't I kick my butt into gear and read it sooner? So great!

This is my favorite contest entry I've ever gotten... ever. In the history of time.

You used the colors brilliantly and it was just so adorable yet had little bits of sadness but it was still fluffy and just ugh...

This was brilliant, totally amazing.

Great job!
Frayed Misfit chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
Brilliant! I really adored this story :) it made me smile and giggle a bit, and feel sad, all at the same time. Thanks for making my day.
nili-roshan chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
So cute~! Loved it!
Mr Bellatrix Lestrange chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
:DDDDDDDDDD First of all let me say that only YOU could write an adorable story all about overly-named colors, and the choosing of wall paint. I definitely adored the beginning with Sirius, and how their relationship progressed gradually rather than elsewise. Erm, I CAN'T GET OVER HOW ADORABLE THIS IS! The reasons for why all the colors don't work... pure amazing. And only Sirius would trust the crayon gods to actually help him :3 Then they go through all this stuff to pick the right color and it doesn't work, and I will admit I wondered why "denim romance." Your JP/LE was endurable because, as I've said I don't mind when it's Rem/SB, and it was actually quite cute. Angsty Remus was even good because it fulfilled all my fluffiness-craving! And I must say, you got me to, in my manliest voice of course, to squee at that last line- it made me absolutely happy and now the rest of my day will be fantastic all because of you. LOVES/ (P.s. Not related. But Happy Halloween. 3)
sweaterweather21 chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
Usually I find Remus/Sirius tolerable, but this fic was very cute. You used the colors in a way that was unique, but still made sense. I also loved how their relationship progressed from best friends to sharing the bedroom that they were picking colors for. Great work:)
SiriusOrRemus chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
DENIM ! I now wish to paint my room that color
FloatingCloudBadger chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
That was really lovely. It shows so well the transition of Remus and Sirius from "friends" (I've put it in quotations because they obviously fancy each other ;)) to being together - and the thing about the denim was so lovely. I have one little thing, though, which is that near the middle you just put "I'." (It was Remus speaking) and I didn't really know what that meant? Anyway, that's just a tiny thing. It really was amazing, very well done :)
Satan Abraham chapter 1 . 10/29/2011