Reviews for In Memory Of A Good Man
Lisa chapter 27 . 10/2/2013
This was fabulous and definitely written in the style of the show. I love the solution as to why Cinnamon and Rollin left the team. Thanks for writing this!
ladybrit chapter 27 . 7/15/2012
I enjoyed this story. Great work. There are too few stories about Jim Phelps and his IMF team. These are the characters I used to watch on tV. Thanks for writing. H
Gracie'sMom chapter 27 . 12/9/2011
Ok, I am usually only a fan of Cinnamon/Rollin pairings, but I really liked your story. And the way you wrapped it all up was masterful.

Please write another story soon!
Kira McCoy chapter 27 . 12/5/2011
I finished this story last night, and it is honestly the best one I've ever read on this site. That might not mean much since I spend most of my time in the Star Trek archives, but I've gotta tell you, I was grinning and tearing up at the same time when I reached the end. I'm surprised there aren't more M:I stories here, but yours definitely made up for the lack in quantity.

Keep writing!
writer4ever1995 chapter 27 . 11/24/2011
Wow...this is an AMAZING story. You solve the "mystery" of Dan Briggs' leaving perfectly, even though he had to die for you to do it. And I love Jack's character. The epilogue was so well done...I love the idea of her and Rollin together. AND...the one criticism I have is Jack's height. You mentioned 4'8...I know she has to be short, but I think it would have been a bit more realistic for her to be closer to 5'.

But still, 5 stars! You write wonderfully!
Cruelest Sea chapter 27 . 11/8/2011
This is beautifully done. I loved Dan and it always bothered me that the series never explained his disappearance. You've given his part closure.
whimsical-one-ga chapter 27 . 11/6/2011
Good ending, even the last chapter caught me by surprise, those particular pairing ideas hadn't even occurred to me. Thanks for an enjoyable story that kept me guessing from start to finish.
whimsical-one-ga chapter 25 . 11/6/2011
Mission accomplished! Two more good chapters, thanks for writing this story.
whimsical-one-ga chapter 22 . 11/4/2011
Crafty, a tainted shot glass vs. anything wrong with the vodka. Can see the mission coming together clearer now and looking forward to ongoing developments.
whimsical-one-ga chapter 19 . 11/3/2011
Well I didn't expect this to happen, all part of the plan right?

Hanging in suspense and waiting till 20. One thing I liked about older series in general is not having the feeling I knew what would happen next, I can't skip half the episode and still have it figured out, your story has captured that same flavor nicely :).
whimsical-one-ga chapter 17 . 11/3/2011
Can just envision Rollin in "old man" role, he often played that role well on the show.
whimsical-one-ga chapter 16 . 11/1/2011
Hmmm, wondering what Rollin's next disguise will be. Still handled in classic MI style and pacing, everyone staying in character to point I can still see this as an actual episode. Keep up the great work and thanks for the rapid updates.
whimsical-one-ga chapter 13 . 10/31/2011
Continuing to enjoy this story, I appreciate the frequency of updates in addition to the story quality. Keep up the good work :).
whimsical-one-ga chapter 10 . 10/29/2011
More excellent updates, description is so good I can almost close my eyes and see it happening on screen, you've captured the characters well. Like the subtle allusions to the closeness of Cinnamon/Rollin as well. Keep up good work, look forward to seeing where we go from this cliffhanger.
whimsical-one-ga chapter 7 . 10/29/2011
Thanks for the swift updates, and thank you for clarifying the characters. I had assumed from the first chapters about roles they would need to play who the "old man/little girl" were, but it's nice to have their names. Keep up the great work, I'm enjoying the adventure along with subtle hints of humor, etc.