Reviews for Kind of Like a Superhero
KtotheH chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
Your stories make me so emotional oh my gosh. I love big brother Kendall, so this was just perfect! 3
d3activat3d chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
OH MY GOSH! Your writing style, the description, the perspective, just... the way you write, overall? LOVE! You're such an amazing author! This is incredible! I love it! I admire you so much, like, completely EVERYTHING in this is ABSOLUTELY PERFECT! From the storyline to the writing style to ... just everything. I love it! Love Love Love!

This was so SAD! Well, it was cute and sad and... It was a mixture of every emotion in the book! I love it! I died!

Katie was so precious. Her asking all these questions about fathers... I can picture a little her, just asking away in a small, curious tone. I especially how she calls fathers "daddies," it brings a real sweet, childish innocence to her that I LOVE! I love it so much! The innocence, the preciousness of dear little Katie Knight.. It's so sweet. I love how you wrote this.. I'm just... shocked at how amazing this is.

My favorite part was probably when Katie realized Kendall did all those things... Scrunching her face up in thought. I can imagine a little her looking up at Kendall with her wide, doe-like eyes, just... piercing into him, y'know? Haha. And then she called him her SUPERHERO!

I died! I'm dead, it's so precious! I love this!

No, wait. My favorite part was when Katie asked if Kendall loved her. That... that was so precious, you don't even know how amazing that is! I love it so much. And when Kendall said of course he did, and Katie said, "Just checking," I died. Of complete and utter innocence and preciousness. Oh, dear innocence. I took in every moment of it, and I am in complete and utter love!

Ok. I love Katie and Kendall fics, and this was such a beautifully written, amazing one. I love this so much. It's so sweet and just... I'm.. I love it so much! I know I keep saying I love it, but I really do!

Amazing job. You are an incredibly talented author.
FreakierThanFreaks chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
Aweeeh! So cuteee! I lovve it!
theseasonalsoldier chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
Awww :') This was cute/sad!

Kendall is a superhero! Heck, he's spiderman! XD
CheekyBrunette chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
OH MY GOSH! OH MY GOSH!

This was so sad, and this is me dying. I can't even...

Great job!
BTRlover98 chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
AH! Dude! This was adorable!

Oh my goodness gracious, I LOVED this! It was so good! Ah, I can't get over this!

This was amazing. Every single part was just faaabulous! Poor Katie and Kendall! I can't imagine losing my dad...

Katie is so cuuute, asking all those questions and being all curious! Awe. SO SPANKING PRECIOUS!

And Kendall! HE'S SUCH A SUPERHERO! Goodness, that was so adorable when Katie said he was her superhero! :] I died! PERFEEECT! I loved it!

Ah, Kendall is thee best big brother EVER!

Gossshh, thanks for writing the cutest thing in the world! This was great! I loved it! :]

AMAZING JOB!
Rockport268 chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
Awwww. Poor Katie. This story was just so sweet.

But it's so sad that Katie has no daddy. I feel so bad for all the little ones out there with only one or no parents.

And how Katie kept holding Kendall's hand...she must have been the sweetest 6 year old (you know, underneath all that grown-upness that is Katie).

I also feel so bad for all the mommies and daddies out there that have to miss out on their babies' lives. It's just not fair.

But I'll bet that Mr. Knight is looking down from heaven at his children, the proudest father in the world. Kendall's an amazing older brother.
sfbxfcb chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
Wonderful!
bluestring chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
It was a beautiful masterpiece!

I love it :)
happygirl57 chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
That was so incredibly sweet and I absolutely loved it. It's amazingly well written and waaaay too cute.