Reviews for Stalking the Darkness
Esmereilda chapter 2 . 1/5
plz update I wanna know what happens next in ur most intriguing plot line
Esmereilda chapter 1 . 1/5
ok this is an interesting concept I mean the very idea of shinichi actually being on the same side and or working with them is quite amusing and totally unheard of in the canon which is why it's so interesting here hehehe
Detective2Conan chapter 2 . 7/10/2014
Oh Shit
Guest D chapter 2 . 1/29/2014
I know that it has been a long time since you wrote this fic so... Amm actually I'm too excited to know what happens next.. So pleeeeeease update... It's really an amazing fic.. I love the ship in the first chapter... Rarely anyone wrote about them.. And the idea of vampires is great..

Really you got to continue .. Please.. Please.. Please?

I'm burning with excitement so... Please don't give up on this fic ..

gundamzbd36 chapter 2 . 6/4/2013
whats going to happen next?
Adictive-Otaku chapter 2 . 12/16/2012
more?
please?
it's good!
umm, no cookies please, I don't feel like it's my cookie day, but er... thanks.
the end part.
Ran failed badly.
me not surprised
me liking story and typing this down.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/5/2012
Oh, I'm dying waiting for the update! This is a really funny fic, and I loved the ending!

"Shinichi?"

Shit.

I could not stop TROLOLOL-ing my head off. And "Hakubaka" really made my day. Please update! I know you're busy, but I'm pissing my pants off just waiting for the next chappy!
Anica106 chapter 2 . 1/26/2012
First chapter: I had to read this. XD I like how you took the time to mention the relationships of Vermouth with the different BO such as Pisco and Sherry.

Second chapter: Too much to hope that all four of the guys become vampires? :x

You haven't updated in a while, but neither have I. XD Hope springs eternal. Keep up the good work!

-pofa
Poyo chapter 2 . 1/22/2012
Ho Oh

Interesting story! I officially approve this story to continue! (Other random ppl: You don't even have the right to say that..Your not even a authorized person.)

Shush! :U

The last ending for this chapter was funny XD

Please focus more on this story!
Ayumi Kudou chapter 2 . 12/4/2011
Update 'A Tempress's Spell' and 'Into the World of Detective Conan'. Plause otherwise I will get bored waiting and I will stop reiviewing.
JCfan0019191 chapter 2 . 12/4/2011
This was good. :) But. Remember: Do not write another new story. Unless you want more trouble. :)
Amaranth1412 chapter 2 . 12/4/2011
I can't believe I only read this today! D: I guess I haven't visited FFN for quite a few months. : Anyway,

IT'S AMAZING, CHELS-CHAN! 333

You're absolutely right. Members of the BO can't possibly be human.

I won't ask you to update because I know you're busy, but good luck and I hope you continue this.
InsaneKAT chapter 2 . 12/3/2011
UPDDAAAAAAATE...

PS. Did you see movie 15 yet?
Kakashikrazy256 chapter 2 . 12/3/2011
Thanks for updating! Conan and the gang finally get to meet Kaito in civilian form! Can't wait for them to get kidnapped and more vamps! Update soon thank you very much
Detective Conan Agency chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
Love the idea of the BO being vampires. Anxious to find out the significance of October 31st, and how it ties in to the "recruits" and what exactly will happen with them..Very nice, ya got me hooked! Can't wait to see what happens next!