Reviews for Live
bethmike3 chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
I love when Beckett is vulnerable! Could visualize this happening and love that she took the chance. You inhabit their space, you are so talented!
MsMorg chapter 1 . 5/5/2014
Been in my queue for a while now... Glad I read it today. 'Twas great. Thanks.
LivK Norway chapter 1 . 4/22/2014
This was nice, but just the start of something amazing please continue writing.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
I just love your writing. You are my favorite and I have been reading and not writing reviews. Will try to do better. This story is just so sweet with a vulnerable-unsure Beckett
Anon
Ky03elk chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
Ohhh, the quiet desperation, the what if he missed our chance, why to kill me with the feels! Trying to be lulled to sleep here, thank goodness by the end she had the courage to share her truth and announce she wanted to live with him!
thanks
and sorry for not starting with JAG but that broke my baby shipper heart long ago and i had to stop watching, i wouldn't know what was happening when!
Rehoboth1973 chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
Superb! Thank you. Started reading your stories from the beginning and really enjoying them so far! Thanks again
BlueOrchid96 chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
Thought Id go back and read some of your stories that I missed. I'm sure I'd love the JAG ones as well, but for now, I'm too obsessed with Castle.

This was oh so good but that's not really surprising. Can't wait to catch up with more.
GT500RonSmith chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
This is about as sweet as it could get! Loved it!
Docnerd89 chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
*sigh*
I'm reading this 'cause I couldn't sleep and I wanted something good to read and thought, 'Hey! There's Nic's fic!' glad I started from way back when ...
It's gorgeous. The beginning where there's no dialogue.. So good. So descriptive and yet it leaves a bit to the reader's imagination too. That's always good. Thought provoking.
And the dialogue .. Ugh. Be still my heart.
I'm in awe of all the ways you can fix them.
Claire St. Marie chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
So, I'm going back through your stories. It seems this was your first Castle fic? I really like your writing, trying to analyze what it is that you do. Some stories I've read here (at FanFiction) just drag on and on. I've even given up on a few because I have better things to do with my life - like read yours! Yours are crisp but they still have depth.

The confession about seeing her mother was great, she knows he'll believe her, she trusts him. You describe her process but it still doesn't bog down. That's terrific.

Really good. You are very talented.
1848EllisBell chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
*siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh* I've read a lot of fluffy fic tonight, and feeling schmoopy as hell, but this was lovely. I love little moments like this, where one of them goes to the other's apartment, and they're finally honest with one another.
XFfan1 chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
Awww,what a sweet and moving story! Thanks for writing!
Xx-Regina-Phalange-xX chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
I can totally imagine Martha popping in right there.

"Well, kiddos, you sure have maniged to hide it for a long time. But, hey, if she gets you out of this house, say yes, Richard."

Or something similar. *Laughs* Thanks for all the gold. ;). You're on author alert, so keep writing. I can't wait for any of your next material.
Copop chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
Love that her mother sent her back. That is such a great tought.

Thanks for writing :)