Reviews for Sometimes I think I can dream
Heart0Zone chapter 1 . 12/8/2015
Can you please continue this!? Love it so much
arctic-kat chapter 1 . 2/17/2015
This is beautiful! I usually don't read slash but this was a good surprise. I wish you'd write more the walking dead stories!
Maddie chapter 1 . 10/28/2014
This is the first time ive read this and it is probably my favorite one.
Lis Martin chapter 1 . 9/2/2014
Nunca me canso dessa fic. :)
rhf1229 chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
...I can't believe English isn't your first language, that's insane. This story is a great example of a couple that I never thought of together, but if it's well-written enough, it can be pulled off. I enjoyed this story a little too much, nicely done.
Individual Narrative chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
Loved this! Well written with a good ending, nice job :)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
I would have never guessed English wasn't your native language. You did very well with grammar and characterization!
Lenceai chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
Great job!
It was very well written and enjoyable!
ebrith chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
I love this. No complaints from me, I think you got Daryl spot on here!
erlebnisse chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
This is so amazing. Seriously. I don't think I've ever read such a beautifully written Daryl and Glenn fic that was true to both counterparts. It gave me so many feels - I was literally sobbing all over my keyboard reading this.
Kudos, this was brilliant. D
ender44 chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
This story is beautiful. Thank you for sharing it! I had no idea English wasn't your native language until you mentioned it, you have a real command of the language. I just loved the progression of their relationship. I'll read any story you write!
lil joker 1989 chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
This was amazing :) honestly
Caitlyn chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
That was nothing short of spectacular! Congratulations for being such a talented writer, you honestly write better than I do and English is my native language!
omgomgomgomg chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
Who ARE you? Can I worship you? This is an amazing ARTWORK... I've read it about 1/5 and you have to know that there is a miserable reader who feels extremely sad every time she rolls her scroll bar down... recognizing that there are only 4/5 left... Maybe I gotta preserve this and read it later... this is so much a precious one to read all at once... Oh and English isn't my native language too, so I hope this comment might not look odd to you :)
chatterbox425 chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
Is this comment space right? Hi! I'm YunHyung Choi. You can call me yun. I am Korean. I read your novel in some korean's blog. So I visit for write simple report.

You are so amazing. How can you wrote this novel? How wonderful! LOL
You know what? I AM SO SAD. Because, I am poor at English. So I can't express about every my feeling.
Anyway, I could feel a lot from your novel. It is very nice experience. Thanks to you.

Finally, you have to write more novel about 'Daryl x Glenn'. This is my request. Please, Dana.
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »