Reviews for If I Am Lolita
Couture Girl chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
Gamma, this is so terribly sad, you obviously didn't /describe/ it but well the reader obviously know what happened and just by how you wrote it, it gave me shivers and I just want to hug Narcissa and tell her that Cygnus will die! You made me hate him even more, Gamma. No redemption or anything good on him, I wish everything bad on him. The music box, was so eerily disturbing in a way. But it's good in the sense that this piece made it even more disturbing, and not a bit of fluff or happiness. And the addition of Gothic Lolita was wonderful, I liked how you managed some lyrics, into it, I had the song in my head while reading it and well now it's not only about Cassy but Cissy to *hugs them both* You really did great, in making this really depressing and getting Narcissa into character and showing us this side of her which she's a mess of nerves. *hugs her again*

Much love!

C.G.
Didget chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
sadly true
Proud Blood-Traitor chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
As hauntingly beautiful as both 'Lolita' and 'Gothic Lolita'. Its not tasteless like some abuse stories I have read. I love how you have inserted lyrics of the song without the standard form of paragraph, lyric, paragraph. It makes the whole story a pleasure to read. No criticism can be given to this.
OCDdegrassi chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
This was beautifully done. I can see this happening to Narcissa perfectly. I love these types of fics because I feel that they really do explain what happened to 'bad' characters in a realistic way. I've never heard of the song, but I do love that this story was used for Narcissa, who in my mind, always seemed numb and distant. I think Bellatrix would have noticed though, and it may have been nice for her to have issues because of it, especially since her dad didn't pick her. Anyway, beautifully written.
Inkfire chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
This was quite stunning... that's a difficult subject to make in an insightful way, but you got really well into Narcissa's mind here. Great job...
Amazon Star chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
I like your story very much,although it makes me sad!