Reviews for Beauty Within
Lidia1357 chapter 2 . 8/16/2014
I love where this is going! I love Beauty and the Beast and have been dreaming of a fanfiction for a yaoi version! Please continue, I look forward to your next chapter!
Guest chapter 2 . 6/13/2014
What happens NEXT! I like ur story
Betusta Morla chapter 2 . 1/29/2014
Are you going to finish the story? I realy liked it, it would be sad if you don't finish it.
MsRahvin79 chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
I just wanted to tell you that I love your writing. A friend gave me a link to AnW and I stayed up all night last night as I couldn't stop reading it. This story will be the same way, please add more chapters. I am on the edge of my seat waiting to see what happens after chapter 2.
SicklyxSweet chapter 2 . 1/5/2013
I finish reading AnW and wait for an update only to find this...just to have to wait for an update...long story short: HURRY UP AND UPDATE! Thank you :)
thelittlegreencat chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
Vlad, you should totes update this.

Totes.

DON'T MAKE ME EAT YOUR SOUL.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/19/2012
Oh my gosh I LOVE this! Could u please please please PLEASE continue this? I love ur writing and I would absolutely ADORE it if u finished this story! Im reading ur other one too the Alice in wonderland one and its fabulous u have wonderful writing skills and u capture the readers attention so easily:)
Guest chapter 2 . 9/2/2012
It's so good! I love it!
As a reader of your other stories, I wish you would continue this one as well!
MissMitsuki chapter 2 . 8/2/2012
It's good are you going to finish?
AimingForMadness chapter 2 . 8/1/2012
interesting...
May.Rhi16 chapter 2 . 6/2/2012
Oh my... I hate how you only update once in a while. But then again it makes this so much better! This is by far my favorite story and I do so hope you update it soon. Although I do have one question... Is Balian going to be a beast like the original or is he going to be human with just something wrong with him?
LiLManGAlOvER chapter 2 . 4/21/2012
I REALLY LIKE IT!SOOOO PLZ UPDATE X3!I REALLY DO LIKE IT MAYBE I LOVE IT XP
NellisBaby234 chapter 2 . 4/9/2012
Please continue with this it iz totally amazing!
Iriomote Yamaneko Nokomis chapter 2 . 2/18/2012
poor Silas, this lord is so...wow. more please! XD i wonder how Silas will take to his new environment.
MIS-MATCHED SOCKS chapter 2 . 1/17/2012
Ouhhh. Good start, I can't wait for the next chapter.