Reviews for The Businessman and the Hitman
amazing ! love it !
Limor Yadigaran chapter 6 . 12/24/2011
continue!
eb012203 chapter 6 . 12/6/2011
Yay! Awesome chapter, girlies! :)
Violethillbeautiful chapter 6 . 12/2/2011
This was incredible. I just... Wow. Will Blaine be okay?
MochaCappuccino chapter 6 . 12/1/2011
AHHHHHHHHHHH.

Excuse me while I run around screaming.

So excited for the update! :)

I love this story so much. I just want to cry all over at my love for you two.
anotherklainestory chapter 5 . 11/3/2011
Uh-oh
mardie186 chapter 5 . 11/3/2011
Yay for shower KLEX! We are all gearing up for next Tuesday. Sent Blaine to the store for condoms and lube. Wonder if they will show him and Finn buying condoms on the show...

And I like how here Kurt says its harder to tell Blaine he's falling in love with him that it is killing someone. Glad they had a semi-normal date, up until the point when they got clobbered. Kurt, you need a new line of work. I think both of you boys need to be in the Witness Protection Program. Help the cops, change your identity to Darren Criss and Chris Colfer, and start a new life. (Hey you could even do that in this story, and suddenly it goes from Klaine to CrissColfer! Yeah, I know. I'm bad.)
MochaCappuccino chapter 5 . 11/3/2011
I love this story so much! :) I've been mostly following along on tumblr, but I figured I'd say it on here too. It's fantastic!
mardie186 chapter 4 . 11/1/2011
Feel bad for the Chinese delivery guy. Not so much for Karofsky. And at least Kurt explained why. Sad that Blaine's life is now tainted too. There's hope for Burt and Kurt. I don't think they like the life they are living. And both are being kind to Blaine.

GLEEDAY! Happy Dance! Last Friday Night! My Klaine is back today.
mardie186 chapter 3 . 10/30/2011
First of all the lovemaking was wonderful. Kurt let Blaine take control, which, considering the circumstances, is pretty incredible. And I loved that they were having a "normal night" watching a movie, etcetera. Until someone came to the door and it wasn't their takeout. Gasp is right.
mardie186 chapter 2 . 10/30/2011
Kurt has feelings for Blaine. Loved that he crawled into bed with him. But what a cockblocking place to leave the story. Are you taking lessons from Fox? Thank the dead wizard god that the hiatus is nearly over. I needs my Klaine and I needs them now.
LilLizzie94 chapter 3 . 10/30/2011