Reviews for White Collar: Knock on Wood
Wondo chapter 1 . 10h ago
Neal's day has started off badly and I suspect it will get much worse. Enticing beginning.
caseylf123 chapter 33 . 2/16
You're two for two! Once again, I started reading this story and couldn't put it down until I was finished. You are an amazing writer. Your stories are fresh with so many twists and turns. Just when you think it's going one way you head off in a totally different direction. You manage to keep things suspenseful and highly emotional yet tempered with just the right amount of sensuality and humor. You are definitely one of my new favorite writers. Now onto The Eye Of Sita.
Guest chapter 33 . 11/12/2014
Very well written...and this is easily one of the best ff i've read if not the best
Emi-Ly Sway chapter 33 . 8/20/2014
I loved everything about this story! This was both plot heavy and entertaining with a lovable OC. Great job!
BlueDiamondStar chapter 33 . 12/2/2013
Wow... wow... oh... wow... Such a story. I'm pretty speechless. Splendidly wonderful! Amazingly awesome! Breathtaking and full of emotions.
Loved! :)
RachaelSummer chapter 33 . 6/15/2013
I loved the whole thing, but especially the ending.
Guest chapter 33 . 3/8/2013
absolutely wonderful. great job!
darrenitis chapter 33 . 2/28/2013
this is so good, you are such an amazing writer, one of the best stories ive read on here
ClaMiAl chapter 33 . 2/27/2013
Good story. I didn't find it as engaging or thrilling as the other two, but still, I enjoyed reading it. The plot was unpredictable, and it felt a lot like an actual episode, with new twists coming up and Neal scheming. The writing was good, too, though there were some instances where the suffixes of words were wrong or similar sounding were used instead (e.g., patients vs patience).
Scarym chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
I really love the detail you put into your fic. The story moves a fast pace that made me what to read it non stop which is what I did. Well I did take a break for supper. ;) I really liked how you wrote about Neal & Peter's relationship. The worry as well as the trust issues that they each have for
other.

I specifically loved the parts about Neal's breakdown. I was hoping that it would go on for a bit longer with maybe some stronger after effects for Peter & Neal to deal with.
Lovely Rain Dancer chapter 33 . 1/21/2013
You really have a talent for those last lines. And wow was this impressive, I loved it! You've got it as complex and fascinating as a real white collar. Why aren't you writing for them yet? ;)
Guest chapter 33 . 12/1/2012
Love the ending
koralina chapter 33 . 10/21/2012
GreŠ°t story! I enjoyed each chapter!
laxgirl14 chapter 33 . 10/21/2012
I definitely think Josephine and Neal need a little romantic follow up.
random-is-awsome chapter 33 . 10/10/2012
Amazing story and a very impressive and original idea and story line.. :) I loved all the twists that you managed to put in the story.