Reviews for White Collar: Knock on Wood
Wondo chapter 33 . 3/15
I'm sorry I took so long to read this delightful story from beginning to end but there was a reason. I wanted to savor it. I enjoyed every twist and turn. It's on my list of favorites. The ending chapters with drugged Neal and protective Peter were delicious.

Josephine's words struck a nerve. Let's hope Neal, now in Paris at the end of Season 6, chooses the right path. I see him providing security for the Louvre, not planning to rob it.
Wondo chapter 29 . 3/14
Anxious to uncover the dirty agent!
Fun chapter; I love when Peter and Neal "play" fight.
Wondo chapter 27 . 3/14
"I know everyone at White Collar, none of the want me dead... well,maybe a few of them do." :)
Hmm, a traitor in White Collar? Maybe, but Josephine is a danger herself.
Wondo chapter 26 . 3/14
Don't do it, Neal! You never learn...
By the way, I do believe Peter usually has a Plan B too. He just keeps it close to his chest.
Wondo chapter 23 . 3/11
One of my favorite chapters thus far! You nailed the delightful canon humor, Peter and Neal's relationship, the familiarity of the Burke's with Neal ... and ended the chapter with Neal heart-warming decision.
Wondo chapter 22 . 3/11
"No, no... No hugging. I don't hug." Loved Peter's response!

Oh Josephine! You are an enigma.
This chapter was pure delight.
Wondo chapter 21 . 3/10
Ratchet up the suspense.
I'm still not sure if Josephine isn't pulling her own con.
Harker or Josephine? They're both suspicious.
The details in each chapter are amazing. Enjoyed the short description of "tunnel rats."
Wondo chapter 16 . 3/7
I learned about some natural remedies. Fascinating! Glad Peter allowed the treatment.
Josephine was spot-on about Peter's character. :)
Wondo chapter 13 . 3/5
"Peter... I love you, man." Me too, Neal.
Aww... a diagnosis - datura. Why do I feel Peter's injuries are going to bite him?
Wondo chapter 12 . 3/4
The intensity of each chapter is amazing. Peter's near death and Neal's agonizing hallucinations. You have the reader riveted to the story.
I'm thrilled with the dark plot.
Wondo chapter 10 . 3/4
What drugs did that woman give Neal?
Here's hoping Peter discovers the truth.
Heart-breaking... but deliciously diabolical!
Wondo chapter 9 . 3/4
Oh no! This is terrifying. I would never suspect Neal would act like this.
You have my heart pounding.
Wondo chapter 8 . 3/3
Each chapter mesmerizes us to continue onward. Are you casting a spell?
Wondo chapter 6 . 3/3
Hah! I swear I didn't know Peter would send Mozzie to help Neal! :)