Reviews for White Collar: Knock on Wood
Silico chapter 24 . 7/13
Great story! Love the pacing and characterization. You did a good job with your research this chapter. Here's another fun fact about the Makarov for you: it has a smooth bore, meaning that those little ridges most spent bullets have that can be traced back to the pistol that shot it don't exist!
Jasmine Eve chapter 33 . 3/27
I love all of your White Collar stories, but this is one of my favourites. I love your writing style and I always find that I can't stop reading... good job :)
Regina chapter 33 . 11/25/2015
I absolutely loved this! The character of Josephine was so interesting.
I read Tarot and know a fair bit about plants. I can see that you certainly did your research for this story, which I appreciate. Very well done!
ZoePerja chapter 33 . 10/16/2015
You could not have ended that better! It was gorgeous!

Your versions of drugged Neal was great fun and Peters need to protect him was brilliant.

I really had no idea where you were taking this story right up to the end (i was sure Neal was going to grill her about Kate), but you contructed it beautifully and there was never a dull moment. I was totally engaged from beginning to end!

Thank you!
Wondo chapter 33 . 3/15/2015
I'm sorry I took so long to read this delightful story from beginning to end but there was a reason. I wanted to savor it. I enjoyed every twist and turn. It's on my list of favorites. The ending chapters with drugged Neal and protective Peter were delicious.

Josephine's words struck a nerve. Let's hope Neal, now in Paris at the end of Season 6, chooses the right path. I see him providing security for the Louvre, not planning to rob it.
Wondo chapter 29 . 3/14/2015
Anxious to uncover the dirty agent!
Fun chapter; I love when Peter and Neal "play" fight.
Wondo chapter 27 . 3/14/2015
"I know everyone at White Collar, none of the want me dead... well,maybe a few of them do." :)
Hmm, a traitor in White Collar? Maybe, but Josephine is a danger herself.
Wondo chapter 26 . 3/14/2015
Don't do it, Neal! You never learn...
By the way, I do believe Peter usually has a Plan B too. He just keeps it close to his chest.
Wondo chapter 23 . 3/11/2015
One of my favorite chapters thus far! You nailed the delightful canon humor, Peter and Neal's relationship, the familiarity of the Burke's with Neal ... and ended the chapter with Neal heart-warming decision.
Wondo chapter 22 . 3/11/2015
"No, no... No hugging. I don't hug." Loved Peter's response!

Oh Josephine! You are an enigma.
This chapter was pure delight.
Wondo chapter 21 . 3/10/2015
Ratchet up the suspense.
I'm still not sure if Josephine isn't pulling her own con.
Guest chapter 19 . 3/7/2015
Harker or Josephine? They're both suspicious.
The details in each chapter are amazing. Enjoyed the short description of "tunnel rats."
Wondo chapter 16 . 3/7/2015
I learned about some natural remedies. Fascinating! Glad Peter allowed the treatment.
Josephine was spot-on about Peter's character. :)
Wondo chapter 13 . 3/5/2015
"Peter... I love you, man." Me too, Neal.
Aww... a diagnosis - datura. Why do I feel Peter's injuries are going to bite him?
Wondo chapter 12 . 3/4/2015
The intensity of each chapter is amazing. Peter's near death and Neal's agonizing hallucinations. You have the reader riveted to the story.
I'm thrilled with the dark plot.