Reviews for Mudslinging
Lemontea chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
a lovely fic!
I hope that you write more ZoNa!
Oceanwind chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
Love. You have put Zoro right up there on Nami's contender list in my book. Before I came across your writing I was more just for her and Luffy. Good job converting me and opening my eyes to this awesome couple :)
SecretLittleKappa chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
LOL.

Thank you for making me laugh.

Actually my teacher used to call one of the gingers in the class 'match stick' because she was tall, thin and red-headed so this took me back...
thinkthoughts chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
Love the story. I thought it ended well without the lemon, though I wouldn't mind if you wrote a sequel (x
ForbiddenSnowflakes chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
Whyyyy is this so short!

I love it~!
kayak chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
Hmmm... To tell you the truth, it's weird to see Nami throwing names at Zoro. She's too smart for that so it doesn't fit her character. That role is reserved between Zoro and Sanji.
Rose-Aki chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
Ha ha I really like that one-shot. It was really funny and the last part of the chapter was really sweet because of the implication of Zorro/Nami. Great work :)
LordofCamels chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
I like it. Funny, and very cute.
DawnAngel14 chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
Aww cute! I liked it, lovely ZoNa interaction! and from the kind I love too!

Great job portraying them, and Luffy's nickname for Dadan's hair wins the first price XD Lol I love that Luffy.

Oh, their nickname exchange was awesome too. Amazing piece, I must say. I'm soo favoriting this, thank you for writing this, I enjoyed it!

See ya!
Lady Nosila chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
I always love your stories! Can't wait to read whatever you post next.
fmdevil chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
This was great. Couldn't stop laughing through most of this.

The back and forth between the two was epic, and the fluff at the end was a nice touch, very well done.

As always, keep up the great work.
minami chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
cant stop laughing! This is fun to read!
Lefty11 chapter 1 . 10/27/2011